Author Topic: Fan's Choice  (Read 7644 times)

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
Re: Fan's Choice
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2009, 06:19:18 PM »
is wraith rasputin 97???? cuz ive been seeing rasputin vids for over a year now !!!
May the Force be with you !

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2009, 03:47:25 AM »
is wraith rasputin 97???? cuz ive been seeing rasputin vids for over a year now !!!

Yepper, that would be W9.

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2009, 09:35:58 AM »
WOW!!!!!!!! :D
May the Force be with you !

Offline jhnmllr

• Cadet
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2009, 01:49:24 PM »
- Podracer Kids (Kitster & Wald)  ;)
- Jocasta Nu  :)
- Queen Jamilla
- Queen Apailana
- Gardulla the Hutt
- Dorme
- Corde
- Tey How
- Taym Dren-Garen  ;)
- Cliegg Lars

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2009, 05:43:51 PM »
Welcome jhnmllr. We will add the ones not on our list. Check back here in a week or so to vote for your top 30.

Offline B.R. Steel

• Colonel
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2009, 12:10:00 PM »
I'd like to see Bespin Luke done right.  The VOTC/VSTC one stunk on so many levels.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2009, 10:42:36 PM »
 how about any figures with ball jointed hips... MAKE ALL fan's choice figs super articulated!....

sorry.... i lost track of this thread and have no idea what the suggestions are. I don't have any for new figures, just ways to improve old ones. lol that's the customizer in me though. 

a decent articulated version of aayla secura would be cool.  more clones/storm troopers with removable helmets...   idk....

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2009, 03:29:26 AM »
Definately Cliegg...would be great to get Jack Thompsons Auto...... ;)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2009, 05:05:54 PM »
Ok, think I have this updated again. Take a look folks, the voting will start on Monday. Look for the front page news story as well as the fans choice poll on said day. Good luck to your favorites.

Offline palps45895

• Cadet
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2009, 07:53:31 PM »
Hi,

Just a quick note, but I believe the following figures have been stated as "off limits" for this poll by Hasbro:

1 Tonikka Sisters
2 Wookiee Jedis (there are a couple eu ones)
3 Holiday Special figures

I noticed Tonikkas on the main list, anyway. (Didn't pay attention to the others.)

But I would suggest we remove these from the voting to begin with as Hasbro has already declared they are off limits and won't be included by ToyFair Mag in the final poll anyway...

Most other sites are doing that, too.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2009, 06:03:13 AM »
Well hasbro has said they wanted what the fans wanted. If the folks here decide to vote for the Tonikka sisters who am I not to include em. You can't ask someone for thier opinion and then stipulate what you want that opinion to be. I think I will just include em for now and remember we only vote for our top thirty. If they make that cut then the admins and I will decide whether to submit em or not. I am inclined to let the vote fall where it may.

Thanks for your point though Palps it is worth considering. Please let us know any other "quirks" you happen to find in the fan's choice polls.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2009, 06:45:40 AM »
Being the originator of the Tonnika Sisters submission, palps, I have to say yer right and Tamer's right.  I know we've been told there's an issue with us never getting them.  I also know we want them and if we keep telling Hasbro we want them, who knows what will happen.  Same thing with an SA Sebulba - Q&A said "don't count on it" - and an SA Wuher - "he's on the list, but still a ways out."  We still want 'em.  We ought to let them know that.

Another one I'd like to see - SA Ellors Madak.  Neimoidian and Duros heads are ... close but not quite.  I want a Duros head I can put on other bodies.  Or if not an updated Ellors, then release his companion Duros from the cantina.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2009, 06:57:20 AM »
That may be a point to consider about the sisters. If Hasbro is to actually listen to the fans, I guess I should request some legacy style cw clones that they said we wouldn't get.
Legacy style clone wars
Rex with or without snow gear
Ponds
Thire
Gree
Echo
Denal
Waxer
Boil
Bly
212th
Cody
I'm sure there are plenty of others I could list but I would be happy if one of these would me considered. 4-5 would be even better.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2009, 07:01:20 AM »
I will try to find some of those pics later today guys. Feel free to put the pics up you want used and I will transfer em to the running list thread.  Get ready to vote on Monday.

Offline masterfett

• Lieutenant
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2009, 09:59:24 PM »
Well hasbro has said they wanted what the fans wanted. If the folks here decide to vote for the Tonikka sisters who am I not to include em. You can't ask someone for thier opinion and then stipulate what you want that opinion to be. I think I will just include em for now and remember we only vote for our top thirty. If they make that cut then the admins and I will decide whether to submit em or not. I am inclined to let the vote fall where it may.

Thanks for your point though Palps it is worth considering. Please let us know any other "quirks" you happen to find in the fan's choice polls.
I understand what you're saying but in the end what's the point in voting for something Hasbro said was off limits and will dismiss, when those votes could have gone to another character's figure and possibly get made.
Hasbro full well knows we want the Tonnika Sisters, in fact if it was possible they would have been made long before ICMG/Wilrow Hood.
I also have never been one to vote for figures we already have,  I'd rather have an all new figure that they most likely wouldn't make unless Fan involvement pushed them.