Author Topic: Fan's Choice  (Read 7627 times)

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
Re: Fan's Choice
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2009, 11:21:33 PM »
Do we have a SA Maul yet?  The one I just got in the new Legacy pkg had no ball-joints at all - everything was swivel.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2009, 07:13:08 AM »
Well hasbro has said they wanted what the fans wanted. If the folks here decide to vote for the Tonikka sisters who am I not to include em. You can't ask someone for thier opinion and then stipulate what you want that opinion to be. I think I will just include em for now and remember we only vote for our top thirty. If they make that cut then the admins and I will decide whether to submit em or not. I am inclined to let the vote fall where it may.

Thanks for your point though Palps it is worth considering. Please let us know any other "quirks" you happen to find in the fan's choice polls.
I understand what you're saying but in the end what's the point in voting for something Hasbro said was off limits and will dismiss, when those votes could have gone to another character's figure and possibly get made.
Hasbro full well knows we want the Tonnika Sisters, in fact if it was possible they would have been made long before ICMG/Wilrow Hood.
I also have never been one to vote for figures we already have,  I'd rather have an all new figure that they most likely wouldn't make unless Fan involvement pushed them.

I understand what you are saying too Fett. I am gonna leave em up for the vote so we can get started and then the other admins and I will discuss whether to bump em based on both arguments.  It is time for me to go put up the poll!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2009, 07:57:08 AM »
Ok guys, we have seventy some entries. I have now locked this thread so we can get ready to vote. Make sure you use the running list thread as you are voting. The top thirty will go to the hasbro folks. Remember, we are still deciding about whether to submit entries like the Tonnika Sisters, etc. so use your vote where you think it will be used best. Good luck to those who submitted entries.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2009, 07:52:59 PM »
Um, Tamer, I completely forgot about that concept clone trooper that we seen artwork for on the same site that we seen that proto atat. I need to find that pic again.