Author Topic: Fan's Choice  (Read 7626 times)

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
Re: Fan's Choice
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2009, 11:17:10 AM »
tamer this is the sith pic i got !
May the Force be with you !

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2009, 11:29:19 AM »
Hmmm....I guess this is an earlier version? The one I got came from the www.swtor.com website. I like that version too though.  Do you know which version Alex?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2009, 11:52:10 AM »
Alex, I did a little more research and the trooper I found was the Republic trooper, not the Sith. You do have the right one and it will be listed as such. Sorry!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2009, 01:37:17 PM »
I like that one, alex. Good choice!

Offline James

• Lieutenant
    • www.droidsandewoks.com
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2009, 01:52:04 PM »
I have always liked the look of those Sith Troopers. A lot more than the ones in the new online game that look too much like Clone Troopers.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2009, 05:51:57 PM »
Check my pics guys, Alex and now Dana have found my errors! Thanks guys, remember if anyone finds better pics than the ones I have listed, put em up here and I will use em!

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2009, 06:08:13 PM »
silly question but wouldnt Ordo just look like a normal ARC Trooper Commander? Just with the red dots on his chest like the red clone trooper officer merged with the ARC trooper commander fig, and didnt he use the regular DC-15A blaster rifle or Verpine sniper rifle  and twinDC-17 blaster pistols?
I would like to get some copies of the verpines.

Offline palps45895

• Cadet
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2009, 06:11:59 PM »
#1  Jocasta Nu              - the fact that Hasbro said they wouldn't make her, tops the cake
#2  Cane Adiss              - a strange looking Jabba alien, otherwise unlikely to be made
#3  Tey How                 - Neimoidian Communications Officer, coolest Neimoidian
#4  Taym Dren-Garen      - Human Skiff Guard, unlikely to be made otherwise
#5  Queen Jamilla           - another unlikely to be made figure otherwise
#6  Queen Apailana         - another unlikely to be made figure otherwise
#7  Jaxxon                    - support for the guy above - great character
#8  Valance the Hunter   - another obscure Marvel character
#9 Teek                                - Ewoks Movie
#10 Princess Kneesa     - Ewoks cartoon show
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 07:20:42 AM by palps45895 »

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2009, 06:14:20 PM »
Hello Palps.
Welcome to the shipyards!!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2009, 06:32:30 PM »
Welcome Palps. By chance do you have any pics to go with your selections? LOL. I sure missed a few today and want to make sure I get the right ones up for the running list thread.

I was kinda thinking the same thing Dana. Heck if its that easy I don't see why hasbro won't do it!

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2009, 07:34:23 PM »
that pic is from the kotor game , the original for xbox , imagine 2000 years ago there was a whole armyof siths  how awsome is that!!!!! but it was more like a status symbol than religion/faith , but defently in my opinion hasbro/forums should vote for eu  figs, who knows maybe snowy rex is already on the way of being made  ;) i defently want a ziro the hutt fig , found him cooler than jabba. Maybe becasue he seemed kinda gay , really different for star wars !
May the Force be with you !

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2009, 07:48:30 PM »
Personally, if I were to make an ARC trooper fig, it would be A'den Skirata. No real pics of him.
He was a Null ARC Trooper  and senior clone commander of the 7th Legion, part of clone marshall commander Bly's 327th Star Corps, which seems weird because he chose to be a sergeant instead of an officer, "if it is good enough for Kal'buir, its good enough for me".
Picture the standard ARC Trooper Commander fig and just change the color to green. same deal as Ordo, little green dots on left side of chest like the green clone trooper officer fig which happens to be the sergeant version.

Offline masterfett

• Lieutenant
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2009, 09:00:41 PM »
I think it would rock if we got figures from the Droids/Ewoks series also would like to see some made from the Ewok Movies! Princess Kneesaa, Latara, Teek are very high on my list! but it seems that those figures always fall by the wayside and we end up getting stuff Hasbro's already working on. :-\

Offline James

• Lieutenant
    • www.droidsandewoks.com
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2009, 06:25:14 AM »
Everybody knows that in my opinion it certainly would rock for someone from Droids or Ewoks to make the cut! This fan's choice gives us the best chance to see it happen. If enough fans push to get a Droids or Ewoks character(s) into Toy Fare's top 30, it would draw serious attention from Hasbro. Oops, I think I'm in campaign mode!

Offline palps45895

• Cadet
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2009, 07:19:51 AM »
Hello All,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm afraid I don't know how to attach pix at this forum. But all are pretty well-known characters and can be looked up on wookieepedia:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cane_Adiss
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jocasta_Nu

...my two tops.

I really would like to see Jocasta Nu at least get into the finals, just because Hasbro indicated in a qna that there was little chance they'd make her, yet she has speaking lines and decent screen time in AOTC.

I agree Teek and Princess Kneesa from the Ewoks shows would make great choices, too.

I'm going to update my post with them to round out my 10.