Author Topic: 2009 vehicles  (Read 4777 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
2009 vehicles
« on: July 25, 2009, 06:23:46 PM »
starwars.com
Nough said. Some of these may later get thier own show, but here they are for now.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 08:33:54 PM by Tamer »

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: 2009 vehicles
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 06:39:11 PM »
I'm kinda liking the Corporate Alliance Droid Tank, and of course the Turbo Tank, but I'm done with the multiple Jedi Starfighters

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 06:46:30 PM »
Went looking for those two tanks as they are supposed to me out now.
No luck

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 08:35:50 PM »
Good luck Clint. I think Narceron said he saw the clone turbo tank.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 06:44:49 AM »
I have read reports of the turbo tank in TRU and the Droid tank in Target. So far, no luck.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 05:19:03 PM »
High Rez. from Hasbro

ARC-170 FIGHTER – Available: NOW; SRP: $59.99

The ARC-170 (Aggressive ReConnaissance) was originally designed and developed by the Republic for  assault and recon operations against Separatist forces. Built for stamina rather than speed, this heavy combat fighter is armed with laser cannons and proton torpedoes, and can muscle its way deep into enemy territory. But with the rise of Palpatine’s new Galactic Empire, the fighter is modified to serve a new and more sinister cause. This particular ARC-170 has been customized by its Imperial Shadow Squadron crew, who are hunting down pro-Republic remnants after the end of the Clone Wars.

The excitement is sure to be out of this world with this detailed fighter vehicle! Open the vehicle’s wings and get ready for takeoff! Fire cannons and drop torpedoes as you fight to save the galaxy! The opening cockpit fits two action figures (sold separately) while the socket can fit a droid figure (sold separately)! Plus, the package even becomes a cool diorama scene. Gear up for hours of galactic fun with this super space speedster!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 05:59:09 PM »
That description made me think of a question for hasbro.
Nice image.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 08:04:32 PM »
I picked up Ahsoka's Starfighter last night at my local Target. It is pretty freaking sweet, but then again I have been jonesing hard for new stuff lately.

Still no sign of that elusive Corporate Alliance Tank Droid though...oh well, reason to continue the Hunt next week!

Offline StenHunter

• Captain
  • Support Clone
    • Mypron!
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 09:31:03 PM »
Need to get both tanks =) Must customize... can't resist!!

Why go through life base fig, when you can customize?

Custom Gallary: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rMQfrsUZGeCLq5Kn6
Home Page: http://www.mypron.com

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 09:53:15 PM »
I saw the ARC170 again today in Target, but had to walk away again... and the JSF's and Republic tank and vulture droid fighters....
My wifes birthday is next week and she wont let me get her something I would like.
I always tell her not to give anyone a present you yourself would not like to recieve.......
She just dont get it....

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 01:17:16 PM »
I finally found the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid today at one of the local Targets! Only 1 location had it, and there was only 1 left, so I had to nab it.

In a cruel twist of fate, the box appears to have been damaged in shipping, but I can always exchange it if any others show up around here. I even asked at Guest Services if they had any others in the back I could buy instead, but there were none. :(

Still, even with the cruddy defects, it's awesome to have this.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 05:20:01 PM »
Had a good chuckle with your logic there Dana.

Looks like McMetal finds the tank droid first!

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 05:48:33 PM »
she is always giving people crappy gifts and then is upset hen she gets crappy gifts.... what else would you expect?
So she really tries to be better about that, but ends up with things she wants and not what they want...
It is easier for me to get gifts for people.... all but her.
And this year she will not accept a gift card in a nice musical card..... she said,"dont even think about it."
so back to the beginning.... I hope she likes what she is getting, or she can take it back herself and get something else she picks.
Gift cards are so much easier, just pick an ammount and done.

Offline B.R. Steel

• Colonel
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2009, 07:36:21 PM »
she is always giving people crappy gifts and then is upset hen she gets crappy gifts.... what else would you expect?
So she really tries to be better about that, but ends up with things she wants and not what they want...
It is easier for me to get gifts for people.... all but her.
And this year she will not accept a gift card in a nice musical card..... she said,"dont even think about it."
so back to the beginning.... I hope she likes what she is getting, or she can take it back herself and get something else she picks.
Gift cards are so much easier, just pick an ammount and done.

I feel your pain; but with me it's my sister.  Last Christmas I gave my family a list of "good" stuff they could get me.  Parents followed through.  Not my sister.  I got a freaking crock pot.  I'm going to lobby for the siblings not to exchange gifts this year and just buy something for ourselves.

On a happier note, Target online has an offer for $30 off  on purchases of at least $90 AND free shipping.  If you want a Turbo Tank folks, this is the place.  Also there is an additional promotion code I used for an extra $10 off.  This deal has been noted on a few other sites; but if someone needs the promo code give me a holler.  So instead of over $100 for this thing, I paid just under $65.

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009, 08:08:00 PM »
That is a great deal. gonna have to send for that info.