Author Topic: Clone Wars re-releases?!  (Read 2298 times)

Offline EliteVideoCore

• The customizer from the north!
  • Lieutenant
  • I am EliteVideoCore in the chatroom
Clone Wars re-releases?!
« on: November 26, 2009, 07:03:04 PM »
Well there always comes a time for a second chance in the world of collecting. Of course I mean re-release waves. Scum has informed us that in wave# 6 (maybe, don't take my word for it) of the Clone Wars hasbro will re-release Captain Rex, R2-D2, Ahsoka Tano, Commander Cody, Count Dooku and the Destroyer droid. I am personally excited for Ahsoka as I didn't get her the first time, but it's always good to have a few Rex figures to customize so this wave is beneficeal in that sence aswell. Now that we are all through with that; only one question remains... WILL  HASBRO EVER RE-SCULPT THE REX AND CODY HELMETS TO MATCH THE NEW ONES?!?! ???

Anyways, take it easy guys and I'll see ya later!                               

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: Clone Wars re-releases?!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 09:18:48 PM »
Welcome EliteVideoCore!  It wouldn't surprise me to see those same figures, hardly a year old, re-released.  I sincerely doubt they'll resculpt them, as they all too often cite "tooling costs" as why they don't do something right. 

Offline EliteVideoCore

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 06:22:13 AM »
Welcome EliteVideoCore!  It wouldn't surprise me to see those same figures, hardly a year old, re-released.  I sincerely doubt they'll resculpt them, as they all too often cite "tooling costs" as why they don't do something right. 
Well I suppose that is the dark truth about this whole re-release thing. I guess one could get some new sculpt  resin helmets and range-finders and paint it up to look like Rex's. Cody's however... could get frustrating! ;)

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 08:19:28 AM »
well hasbro always do it in bps deena shan loads more 212th 41st its just lame come on if hasbro dont make new figures with new sculpt hips heads etc im not bying anymore of this bs u know so... any 1 got new cod6

Offline CloneCaptainV2224

• Clone Trooper helmet customs
  • Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 11:39:04 AM »
Well there always comes a time for a second chance in the world of collecting. Of course I mean re-release waves. Scum has informed us that in wave# 6 (maybe, don't take my word for it) of the Clone Wars hasbro will re-release Captain Rex, R2-D2, Ahsoka Tano, Commander Cody, Count Dooku and the Destroyer droid. I am personally excited for Ahsoka as I didn't get her the first time, but it's always good to have a few Rex figures to customize so this wave is beneficeal in that sence aswell. Now that we are all through with that; only one question remains... WILL  HASBRO EVER RE-SCULPT THE REX AND CODY HELMETS TO MATCH THE NEW ONES?!?! ???

Anyways, take it easy guys and I'll see ya later!                               

hope they will re release rex and cody with the new helmet sculpt. hasbro will release a Deluxe pack Commander Cody with BARC speeder. hope that Cody will have the new sculpt. i dunno what to say about Rex. if they don't re-release him with the new sculpt this year, they will never do it.

Vlad I.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 11:57:21 AM »
welcomce CC2224.

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 12:04:43 PM »
I must be one of the only ones that wish they wouldn't do re-packs and re-releases, so we could get more of the characters they haven't made yet (as the Clone Wars figures are cool as is and can be gotten easily).

Offline EliteVideoCore

• Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 07:20:06 AM »
I finaly got around to painting clone wars mace wendu's  helmet to look like rex's... it looks pretty sweet! ;)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 07:44:39 AM »
I would like to see that, CM. You will have to start a custom thread and show us.

Offline night force cynic

• Captain
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 06:45:25 AM »
I would like to see that, CM. You will have to start a custom thread and show us.
AGREED!

okay so Rex, Asokha, Tyranus, Kenobi, Artoo, Fisto, Sky Guy, even a Droideka were all rereleased on the "new" cards but Asajj Ventress wasn't (at least not that I've seen).  How much sense does that make?   

I'm annoyed about it because I need one to make a Dead Ventress custom and I'm not about about to buy a battle pack with a bunch of unarticulated other repacked characters to get one.  No bloody way I'm throwing $24 out to get one overrated bald chick.  C'mon, Hasbroken you morons, seriously. 

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 07:09:19 AM »
I might be able to help out with that NFC.

Offline EliteVideoCore

• Lieutenant
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 04:53:19 PM »
I'll see what I can do for ya :)

Offline 110clones

• IT'S A TRAP!!!
  • Commodore
  • IT'S A TRAP!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 05:58:56 PM »
Who thinks hasbro should release a single carded clone trooper with the new helmet
sculpt.

Offline Darth Abshir

• Rookie Customizer
  • Commander
  • DarthAbshir
    • http://www.starwars.com
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2010, 12:48:07 PM »
I think the should because the head sculpt is just getting boring for the clone troppers  vadsab

"Keep Collecting and May the Force be with you"

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
  • "Hey Sev, This one looks like your mother."-Scorch
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2010, 08:02:35 PM »
yea and they have to re-release it because you cant even find the plain white troop