Author Topic: Clone wars Opress x2, Chewbaca, Piell, Binks, Tiin, Wolffe, trooper for sale!!!!  (Read 1437 times)

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
Thought i would feel weird selling these but I need money to pay for my retaliation figures and dollar joes. You can have the whole shooting match for $150 plus 15 for shipping(no I will not negotiate price). I can ship loose if you prefer to save on shipping funds(if you buy loose I will cover shipping for you). I know armored oppress is still pushing $50 these days so i think its a fair deal. All are as is in the pic and pretty much mint as I have barely touched them since day of purchase. If you only want one figure or two pm me and we can works something out. NO TRADES. I would put this in the TRADES section if i wanted to trade. Payment is Paypal and i will ship as soon as payment is recieved. I am not putting these on the bay so if I don't sell for what I am asking I will just keep them. Lucasclones@gmail or pm me here. I can send closeups upon request just pm me you email addy and what you want to see.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 04:50:55 AM by lucasclones »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Wow. Those are some good ones!

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
Man i wish i had some more chang chang to get these :'( :'( :'( :( :(
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
Wolffe and Piell are spoken for. pm me with interests. I will be posting this pic to some star wars trading/selling facebook pages soon and i am sure they will go there. Wanted to give you all first crack though, LMK.

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
I pulling these down as i don't need to sell them. No Joe movies or figures till next year!!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
I pulling these down as i don't need to sell them. No Joe movies or figures till next year!!

Figured that might make you pull these off of here.

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!

Figured that might make you pull these off of here.
You guessed right!