Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > General Hasbro collecting

Collecting Budgets

(1/8) > >>

Reconsgt:
With a wide variety of things all trying to take up the same amount of my cash, I was curious if you guys set a SW budget for yourselves, if so, how strict are you at adhering to it.

For me, winter is the time I have a little extra for SW as in the summer I have a lot of car shows I go to and that usually eats up any extra funds, my budget is $100.00 a month for "toys" be it SW, Joes, or any other type of collectable. If I win any of my football pools at work, that is all "play money" so I blow it on whatever. Of course I also stash any left over cash aside for future collecting use.

RedLeaderOne (00fire501):
For me I would say my limit  would be  a $100 month.  Really depends on what I find,  Some months I  might not find anything and some months everything that I want is there.

FialaFernbrugg:
I completely agree with that what 00fire501 said. My limit is about 110€  per month, depending on what I found.

Tamer:
Yepper mine is set at a hundred a month too. It has gotten a lot better since I started selling off some of my old stuff too. Also, since I can't find anything it adds up a bit too. I was doing pretty good till some guys got me into Action Fleet.

Darth Aussie:
I try to keep it about 50 a month but bills will always get in the way....lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version