Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Gaming Corner

New Ubisoft Product - Star Wars: Outlaws

(1/1)

RC-1136:
This looks very promising... 👀

It looks like a Star Wars meets Watchdogs based off the gameplay.

These are my observation from gameplay:

- Scoundrel gameplay.
-Story based.
-Blasters have different firing modes.
-Fallen enemies' weapons can be picked up and used.
-Pet lizard companion thing is interactive and follows given commands, much like BFII companion droid.
-Tactical approach decisions; sneak, guns blazing, slicing, etc.
-Quest lines with different factions, with different outcomes, and objectives.
- Enemy alert system; once altered, enemies will converge, flank, and overwhelm.
-Cover system? Hunker down if you are getting shot at.
- Health bar confirms some kind of healing ability will be present. Either Stims or Bacta.
-Speeder bikes! Chases? Customization???
-Starship! Dogfights confirmed! Hyperdrive and fast travel as well. Customization???
-Probable Galactic Civil War era, as Imperial stormtroopers and officers mentioned/observed
-Bounty system; once you bring heat to yourself you will have a bounty listed.
-BX Commando droid companion similar to Valentine from Fallout. He wears a trench coat.
-Faction alignment system; if you steal from the Pykes to appease a third party dealer, you will lose faction points with that faction.

Darth More:
Indeeeeed! Thanks for sharing this! It was a beautiful dream to look at. Some serious time and effort must’ve been put into this game. I wonder when they started developing it. Man, this is what Star Wars gaming could be. So much potential they haven’t used, yet.
I like that the player is an unknown character. Maybe one can create his/her own character. And I could even see a game like this for The Mandalorian.

Cannot wait for this to never be released, but get cancelled instead!

RC-1136:

--- Quote from: Darth More on June 20, 2023, 01:15:44 AM ---Indeeeeed! Thanks for sharing this! It was a beautiful dream to look at. Some serious time and effort must’ve been put into this game. I wonder when they started developing it. Man, this is what Star Wars gaming could be. So much potential they haven’t used, yet.
I like that the player is an unknown character. Maybe one can create his/her own character. And I could even see a game like this for The Mandalorian.

Cannot wait for this to never be released, but get cancelled instead!

--- End quote ---

Hopefully not lol. But I added my observations about gameplay in the original post.

On a side note, I get serious Dr. Aphra vibes from the main protagonist.

Tamer:
I have a feeling Lucasfilm is trying to break into some of the fame WoW and Diablo is getting right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version