Author Topic: What is Hole in the Ground Productions?  (Read 3121 times)

Offline Raylen

• Lieutenant
    • Hole in the Ground Productions
What is Hole in the Ground Productions?
« on: December 04, 2021, 08:53:47 AM »
Hi everyone!  Been registered here for years and just never got around to engaging. So here I am!  My business, Hole in the Ground Productions has been around since 2005 as a prop, costume, and set design company. Several years ago I branched out into diorama parts. I've seen many people here making use of my diorama kits and thought it's about time I start visiting here myself. LOL  I've had customers in all 50 US states and more than 30 other countries. Almost all out kits are cast resin.

Rumble channel: https://rumble.com/c/c-538925
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 08:45:28 AM by Tamer »
Collector by choice. Customizer by necessity

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: What is Hole in the Ground Productions?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 06:53:36 AM »
First off, awesome to know you have been here for years and we have to give you a big ole thank you for creating products that allows us to enjoy our action figures even more.

For a long time you have given customizers and collectors an avenue to further their hobby through all kinds of great kits and dio, vehicle, and AF products.

I am thrilled that you are here in an "engagement" type capacity and look forward to seeing what you show us and give us in the future. I know the Shipyarders will definitely be bouncing a few ideas off you.