Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Vehicles

Spectre's Custom Star Wars Vehicles

<< < (3/11) > >>

Luke Sprywalker:
First off, welcome to the yards. SecondI really wish you would have posted 1 or 2 of these per day as it is so hard to take in all of this awesome sauce at once. Though I will try to! I love your kit bashes! I am jealous of your fodder as it is so diverse. Your vehicle designs are superb and the paint aps even better. These are some of the most creative vehicles I have ever seen. I really like the uglies you have done and have been gathering fodder to try a few myself. Congrats on all the great work you have on display here.

spudafett:

--- Quote from: Luke Sprywalker on April 02, 2011, 08:19:04 AM ---First off, welcome to the yards. SecondI really wish you would have posted 1 or 2 of these per day as it is so hard to take in all of this awesome sauce at once. Though I will try to! I love your kit bashes! I am jealous of your fodder as it is so diverse. Your vehicle designs are superb and the paint aps even better. These are some of the most creative vehicles I have ever seen. I really like the uglies you have done and have been gathering fodder to try a few myself. Congrats on all the great work you have on display here.

--- End quote ---

spectre's repertoire of customs is huge... 

Just how many years of customizing does this collection span spectre? 

What is so overwhelming to you guys here is that he's got everything organized already and is simply copying and pasting his work into the forum here, not that that is wrong or a bad thing, but for people who've never seen his work before it'll be hard for them to keep up with the sheer amount he'll be able to post in one sitting!

StenHunter:
Everything is awesome man.. just great work. I love customizing vehicles myself and you have a nice setup there. I especially love the Nemoidians' transport. That by far is a jewel in anyones crown.

Keep up the great work!

DocOutlands:
I.

Am.

In.

Awe.

Inutterably amazing work!  Welcome aboard and glad you found your way over here!

Mungo Baobab:
Hey you have some really great stuff.  Can't wait to see more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version