Author Topic: Clone Wars season 4 talk!  (Read 33406 times)

Offline Clonemaster

• Commander
Re: Clone Wars season 4 talk!
« Reply #225 on: March 13, 2012, 04:50:36 PM »
DId Maul cut his horns shorter and clean himself in the trailers? Can't wait
- Jon

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #226 on: March 16, 2012, 01:16:08 AM »
The Clone Wars are going up and down in my opinion. The Maul arc isn't much to my liking, but the train chase was a pretty cool episode.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #227 on: March 16, 2012, 06:16:39 AM »
I agree with you Remco. I think just seeinig Savage and Maul together is pretty daggone nice, and the whole spider body is keeping me hooked even though I think it very grotesque.

What do you folks think of that new Darth Maul spider body?

UPDATE: I also put a picture up on the front page and a link for SF30's creation of this so far.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 06:29:17 AM by Tamer »

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
    • Botwt's Star Wars Figure Collection
« Reply #228 on: March 16, 2012, 04:49:36 PM »
What do you folks think of that new Darth Maul spider body?
First off I hate spiders...seriously hate spiders...with that said the Spider Maul is creepy, yet kinda cool and kinda weird all at the same time. I am more enthralled by the character acting and the thought that went into bringing him back to the story. How he is completely mad and pitiful in the "Brothers" episode was seriously awesome! Cannot wait till tonight! :)

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
« Reply #229 on: March 17, 2012, 07:32:32 AM »
Not sure if anyone can answer this for me.  I recently finished reading Darth Plagueis.  **SPOILER ALERT**
In the book it stated that Darth Maul was given to Palpatine when he was infant from a Dathomirian witch.  In the story she told Palpatine that Maul had a twin brother.  Is Savage Opress the twin brother mentioned in the book?  I assume it is.

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #230 on: March 17, 2012, 06:51:51 PM »
Well overall I liked it, my wife let me change her normal TV watching cause she wanted to see what and how he came back.  When maul appeared in his cyborg body she said "Don't you have that figure?"  Well yeah.

I was disapointed we never got an explaination as to how Maul survived though, seems like a minute would have been nice.  But I guess that is the way of things. 

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #231 on: March 18, 2012, 05:51:53 AM »
Brian, I do believe you are correct in your thinking about DM being SO's real twin too. For the life of me I can't place where I read it or gleaned it, but for some reason think you are correct.

Zed, yeah just a few sentences or one describing what happened to him and how he got from Naboo to the Junk Planet would have been nice. I bet someone takes this project on as a novel or already has which is why we are not allowed to know yet. I hope.

I am reminded that there are a lot of awesome characters in the SW Verse I would like to hear more on.

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
    • Botwt's Star Wars Figure Collection
« Reply #232 on: March 18, 2012, 07:24:01 AM »
Seeing how he is still running amok, I'm thinking we may get some sort of a back story in Season 5...at least I hope so. :)

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #233 on: March 18, 2012, 09:01:01 AM »
Brian, I do believe you are correct in your thinking about DM being SO's real twin too. For the life of me I can't place where I read it or gleaned it, but for some reason think you are correct.

Zed, yeah just a few sentences or one describing what happened to him and how he got from Naboo to the Junk Planet would have been nice. I bet someone takes this project on as a novel or already has which is why we are not allowed to know yet. I hope.

I am reminded that there are a lot of awesome characters in the SW Verse I would like to hear more on.

There is also the brother that Savage killed when he was given power by the witches, he did kind of resemble maul.  But if I were to quess I would say that they might ignore that part of EU in this.

To Maul, it's really confusing as to why anyone would first try to save him and then just dump him.  Only thing my mind comes up with is Palpaltine but then why the aracnid like body.  Also I got the impression that the tube he fell down was some kind of plasma power generator.  I can kind of accept the rage and force keeping hi alive as he has said, but what or who got him out of there (unless it was plap who found his rage uncontrolable after such an event, but calls back to the arcnid body question).   

I guess season 5 will give us something, I hope. 

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #234 on: March 18, 2012, 03:06:44 PM »
It seems folks are clamoring for some season 5 footage which so far hasn't been forthcoming. Surely they won't stop it this way. We have got to have at least one more season, perhaps two to work this all the way till ROTS starts.

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
« Reply #235 on: March 18, 2012, 04:37:29 PM »
It seems folks are clamoring for some season 5 footage which so far hasn't been forthcoming. Surely they won't stop it this way. We have got to have at least one more season, perhaps two to work this all the way till ROTS starts.

I agree, I would love to see how the battle if Coruscant started.

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
« Reply #236 on: March 19, 2012, 11:21:06 AM »

There is also the brother that Savage killed when he was given power by the witches, he did kind of resemble maul.  But if I were to quess I would say that they might ignore that part of EU in this.

From what I understand, Lucas is calling the Darth Plagueis novel cannon and it does not fall within the EU realm.  If that's the case, maybe we'll hear more about it in Season 2. I do remember his brother, Feral though.  So either Feral is the twin and Savage is the older brother of Maul, or Savage and Maul are twins.

Offline Mandalore the skepsis

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #237 on: March 19, 2012, 09:56:00 PM »
Man this is just getting more twisted and out of hand imho.

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #238 on: March 20, 2012, 12:57:24 AM »

There's a SW novel called Labyrinth of Evil by James Luceno that touches solely on this topic; might interest you if you ever come across it.  (It even tells about "that business on Cato Nemoidia" between Obi-Wan and Anakin)
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
« Reply #239 on: March 20, 2012, 10:33:36 AM »

There's a SW novel called Labyrinth of Evil by James Luceno that touches solely on this topic; might interest you if you ever come across it.  (It even tells about "that business on Cato Nemoidia" between Obi-Wan and Anakin)

Oh right, Thanks, I didn't realise that, I'll have to check that out after I've finished reading the RC novels.