Author Topic: SSC 1:6 Taun Taun  (Read 965 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
SSC 1:6 Taun Taun
« on: January 23, 2014, 07:25:56 AM »
You knew this one was coming!

Tauntaun Deluxe
Tauntaun Sixth Scale Figure Related Product by Sideshow Collectibles

Expected to ship October 2014

""I thought they smelled bad on the outside."

From Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the Tauntaun Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure.

Though stubborn and smelly creatures, tauntauns were the ideal patrol mounts for soldiers of the Rebel Alliance taking refuge at Echo Base on the icy planet of Hoth. Sure-footed and ready to ride across the frozen wastelands, the intricately detailed tauntaun comes equipped with hand-crafted fabric harness, saddle, and survival gear. Interchangeable expressions bring out the amusing personality of the snow-lizard, and two distinct sets of horns easily identify which Rebel she belongs to. Perched upon a museum-quality sculpted Hoth tundra environmental base, the Tauntaun Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure is an essential addition for recreating your favorite scenes with Luke Skywalker and Han Solo on Hoth!

What's in the Box?

Highly detailed tauntaun from the film 'Empire Strikes Back'
TWO (2) Detailed interchangeable portraits with different expressions
Interchangeable horn sets allowing display as either Luke or Han's tauntaun
Detailed fabric saddle and harness elements
Saddle pouches and rolled blankets
Sculpted canisters
Fabric binocular pouch
Sculpted binoculars
Hoth Environment Base"

Frankly, it is the most superb Taun Taun outside of pictures of the ILM Models I have seen. I think one would be hard pressed not to get one of these when ordering the new Hoth Han or Luke. I do like the fact that they include both sets of horns so you don't necessarily have to buy two of these. I told myself I am not going to do the math on all the great new Hoth Items I want. So what do you think are you picking this up?