Author Topic: Screaming Samurai Studio Custom Stash.  (Read 27692 times)

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
Re: Custom Painted Vehicles by Screaming Samurai Studio
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2010, 06:54:48 PM »
This looks so awesome!

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2010, 07:20:56 PM »
that has by far and away got to be the mintiest Naboo N-1  i have ever seen   :o
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2010, 06:04:45 AM »
WOW! steps back from the monitor in amazement!!! the wip images of the A-Wing show a true perfectionist at work. Second WOW! re-painted Naboo fighter looks fan----tas---tic! the colour really changes the dynamic of the vehicle, from a sleek, rather delicate looking machine to a mean, whip fast strike interceptor. Love...it!

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2010, 10:41:57 AM »
That is very cool man, I love the use of real lights. And your painting skills are great.

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2010, 11:49:24 AM »
now that is awesome !!

Offline flaccideagle

• Commander
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2010, 04:54:22 PM »
WOW- thanks so much for sharing this is great stuff!

I love all the lighting, it's amazing!

What's up with those decals?  Did you make them yourself, or are they from a kit?

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
  • Commodore
    • hannsfartknocker's youtube
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2010, 05:15:01 PM »
awesome N-1 star fighter
"But… it was so artistically done."
-Thrawn's last words

Offline ScreamingSamuraiStudio

• Lieutenant
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2010, 06:25:42 PM »

What's up with those decals?  Did you make them yourself, or are they from a kit?

Hey, thanks again to everyone who has just come by to take a look and left a kind word or two. I really appreciate it..so much so that I've been walking around here like I'm Superman.
  To answer flaccid's question about the decals...I set my own in photoshop or illustrator, I work as a graphic artist so I usually just size out some circles and such and then set up my set according to those dimensions.
  I have to sit down and figure out what I'm going to do with the N-1 fighter (and thanks for those who reminded me what it was), but I may just stick to some black markings similar to original. Or hell, I may just deviate and go nuts and mark it all up with stripes and access panels.

For those interested, you can go to decalpaper.com to order some sheets. You can get them in packs of 10 or 20 sheets and usually run about a 1.00 a sheet. Testor's also has a decal spray for the paper. But as a caution..spray those sheets in a well ventilated area or you'll be found an hour later just wandering through the neighborhood in a daze. You can print the sheets with any ink jet printer so nothing really special is required to make them.
  I'm also starting to ntice a few of you that I have been watching on YouTube for awhile. It's good to meet all you finally and can't wait to see what some of you have up your sleeves now.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2010, 11:48:10 PM »
Mate firstly welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your time here.

Secondly your work is very impressive to say the least, everything from the retooling to the scratch built parts to the painting and weathering are exceptional. The detailing you put into each project really stands out and shows how much you really love doing this.

I look forward to seeing more of your amazing work in the near future.

Ron

Offline darknsour

• Captain
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2010, 05:45:36 AM »
Welcome aboard!!

Wow!!! The details are  amazing and the lights bring it to a new level!!!

Great work!!!

Can't wait to see more!!!

Rich

Offline artilarytrooper321

• Commander
  • take that techno-union ship down men
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2010, 08:34:57 AM »
well done
 O0

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2010, 11:12:54 AM »
Your vehicles are among the best I've ever seen
the lights, the paintwork and the weathering, everything looks perfect

welcome aboard!!

Offline flaccideagle

• Commander
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2010, 11:14:09 AM »

Hey, thanks again to everyone who has just come by to take a look and left a kind word or two. I really appreciate it..so much so that I've been walking around here like I'm Superman.
  To answer flaccid's question about the decals...I set my own in photoshop or illustrator, I work as a graphic artist so I usually just size out some circles and such and then set up my set according to those dimensions.
  I have to sit down and figure out what I'm going to do with the N-1 fighter (and thanks for those who reminded me what it was), but I may just stick to some black markings similar to original. Or hell, I may just deviate and go nuts and mark it all up with stripes and access panels.

For those interested, you can go to decalpaper.com to order some sheets. You can get them in packs of 10 or 20 sheets and usually run about a 1.00 a sheet. Testor's also has a decal spray for the paper. But as a caution..spray those sheets in a well ventilated area or you'll be found an hour later just wandering through the neighborhood in a daze. You can print the sheets with any ink jet printer so nothing really special is required to make them.
  I'm also starting to ntice a few of you that I have been watching on YouTube for awhile. It's good to meet all you finally and can't wait to see what some of you have up your sleeves now.

Thanks so much for that link, back in my 1:6 scale modeling days I used to use a school transparency, hairspray, and I killed a few really great projects that way.  Thanks so much !!!

Offline SITHHAPPENS

• I LOVE IT WHEN A CUSTOM COMES TOGETHER!
  • Major
    • sanitariumcustoms.blogspot.com
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2010, 09:59:50 PM »
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am blown away fantastic work ! love to see more welcome to the yards

Offline RunDown

• Colonel
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2010, 11:25:37 AM »
Very nice work SSS!!!!!   Wow.  that is all i can say.  The weathering, which i am a big fan of, is top notch.  The best I have seen.   You and Hemble take the cake when it comes to realistic weathering.  Which as was mentioned is very difficult to pull of with genuine realism.   These ships look straight out of the movies!!   Very nice work and welcome to the Yards!!!!       Would love to see you hit a clone trooper in the same fashion.    rd