Imperial Creative Engineering > Dioramas

"Cantina-inspired" bar playset

(1/3) > >>

noboomboomsoulbrother:
Here are some pictures of my finished Star Wars bar.  It is mostly made of paper Cantina diorama sets and foamcore to reinforce it all.  I added a toilet and a stockroom in the back, and also a more area where figures can either gamble or talk.  The chairs are from "Hole in the Ground Productions."  The "distillery" is made from some Japanese accessory pack I found in a store near my workplace, and it is topped off with a shell casing from a .45 caliber bullet.  I left Dexter Jetster behind the bar for scale.  I'll post pictures of the place filled up with figures tomorrow.

Rezikai:
Nice! Looks awesome, especially with Dex behind the bar.

The chairs from Raylen at HITGP are something I plan to eventually pic up as well... the wallet suffers from recent finds though.. lol

Tamer:
Looks great. Even better on the front pages. I look forward to seeing it populated.

mr.Jedi1977:
This is looking really cool ! I like it

JDeck:
Very cool cantina bar! It has some old and some new, a great combination, if you ask me. Really like the bathroom, something you never ever see in Star Wars, well exept for that one episode of Rebels. Really great work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version