Author Topic: Happy May the 4TH!  (Read 3284 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Happy May the 4TH!
« on: May 04, 2018, 03:04:57 AM »

I just wanted to wish all of you the happiest of holidays today. I hope your day includes many things Star Wars and maybe even some goodies. I would love to see how you celebrate it. Discuss if you do anything for this and if you find any good deals this weekend!

Offline The Spectre

• Global Moderator
  • High Admiral
  • Customizing Spirit Of Wrath
    • The Spectreverse
Re: Happy May the 4TH!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 06:41:22 AM »
Happy Star Wars Day!
Founding Member Of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Founding Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society

Visit me on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000474627568

https://www.facebook.com/Spectreverse/

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 11:39:18 AM »
Happy International Star Wars Day!
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 04:59:36 AM »
I hope everyone had a great day. I know I did. That big ole box from Hasbro with all the Solo Stuff in it was nice.

I also ordered that new exclusive Piett EE announced. Dan has posted about that if your interested. Now if I can just track down that new Wampa I will be good.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2021, 02:40:46 PM »
Do you have any hopes or expectations for next Tuesday?

My hope: An update on the Razor Crest.

Anything beyond that? More ARC Troopers maybe? (even if they're repacks!) Republic Commandos Gaming Greats anyone? Maybe not because the "Bad Batch" shall shine first, right?

If I was day-dreaming I'd see the return of TVC 2-Packs, small vehicles & creatures (Cantina Aliens, Speeder Bike, Wampa).

And for the Black Series I'd like to see Captain Rex return in P4 packaging or for hells sake even in the original TCW packaging - he's look nice in Phase I or II armor...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 02:42:50 PM by Darth More »

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2021, 02:47:03 PM »
Personally I Like to go into these things not expecting much, to avoid bitter disappointment. The only thing I really expect is another "96" walmart exclusive wave. I hope they continue with the ROTJ theme, but an ugnaught repack would be tremendous.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2021, 05:43:17 AM »
Hasbro has said they are doing reveals. They have a livestream at 11AM. I don't know how any of us who work will watch it. Guess we can see when we get home.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2021, 04:10:58 PM »
JDeck: That's wise. I stopped expecting things as well. It led me to frustration by Haslow so I keep even my hopes low. TVC continues, that's the win we've been hoping to get for all these years. Great ideas there, you could be right on the next 3 Walmart exclusives according to yakface.com.

Tamer: Now that is indeed mind boggling. It'll be 5 pm here in Germany and I'm thrilled to see it.

It'd be a dream come true if Count Dooku was finally added to The Vintage Collection.
Even a straight repack or kit-bash of one of these gentlemen would be a win. I keep my lightsabers crossed:

Director Krennic, Bodhi Rook, Saw Gerrera and Baze Malbus would be so awesome to finally see in TVC. But I expect Hasbro to update the entire Rogue One crew with photoreal tech before they dedicate the missing characters to The Vintage Collection...

May the Force be with us all!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 02:12:29 AM by Darth More »

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2021, 07:20:15 PM »
  Im self employed so I could go home and sleep for an hour if I wanted to, but I still don't watch them. I can go on any fan site five minutes after and know everything it took an hour to say. Usually preorders don't hit until 4pm anyway, so it makes a little sense to have it early. I think they assume kids watch these things, when it's primarily adults who actually do.

I have no problem with repacks, but the ones they choose are lame. Dooku would be a great one. I guess they'll announce the winner of the fan choice election, but it's going to be a pulse exclusive so I lost interest.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2021, 03:00:25 AM »
I hope everyone has a great Star Wars Day.

If you see any good sales or neat things be sure to post em and give us some links.

I know Bad Batch is up for viewing at Disney+, but I am gonna wait till I get home from work tonight to see it.