Author Topic: Dorkside Toys!  (Read 25828 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Dorkside Toys!
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2015, 10:00:05 PM »

Sponsor Dorkside Toys shares news on new REBELS/Saga Legends Wave 4...

"Star Wars Rebels Saga Legends Wave 4 Set of 6 3.75 Action Figures

Set Includes:
Luke Skywalker Endor
The Inquisitor
Kanan
Commander Bly
Han Solo Endor
Princess Leia Endor

Note Images used for Kanan & Inquisitor are placeholders. Final figures could be in different outfits." Folks this is more news than we were able to get from Hasbro themselves at Toy Fair today. We would like to thank Dorkside Toys for sending word!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 10:11:33 PM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2015, 10:00:29 PM »

Sponsor Dorkside Toys shares news on The Black Series 3.75" Wave 7!

"Star Wars 3.75 Black Series Wave 7 Set of 12 Action Figure Case

Set Includes:

1 x Stormtrooper
1 x Luke Skywalker Wampa Attack
2 x CW Captain Rex
1 x Darth Vader Dagobah Test
1 x Princess Leia EPIV
1 x Dutch Vaders
1 x Chewbacca
1 x Imperial Navy Commander
2 x Clone Commander Wolffe
1 x Clone Commander Doom
"

Once again this information is very welcome on a day when most information was hard to glean at best. Be sure to check out Dorkside Toys for all your Star War Collecting needs. I have come to count on em not just for my action figures, but also to keep current on my hobby!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 10:10:58 PM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2015, 08:24:12 AM »

Sponsor Dorkside toys shares news on the new 6" Black Series Wave 8!

Star Wars 6" Black Series Wave 8 Set of 4 Action Figures
Set Includes:

Emperor Palpatine
Clone Captain
Han Solo Stormtrooper
Luke Skywalker Stormtrooper

FREE US Shipping is available for full case packs only, and limited to the continental United States. I have also linked each offering separately as they are selling these as singles or in just a 3 pack of only new ones too. We would definitely like to thank Dorkside Toys for giving us this information. I don't know how many Bothans they have folks, but it must be a lot!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2015, 04:33:09 PM »

Dorkside Toys lists Star Wars The Black Series 6" Wave 9!

Star Wars 6" Black Series Wave 8 Set of 3 Action Figures
Set Includes:

IG-88

Clone Commander Cody

Princess Leia Boushh

Those links will get you to the singles if you don't want a full case. You can also buy the Wave 9 Set of 4 action figures that includes and extra Commander Cody. It is great to also see we can expect these around May. Leave it to Dorkside Toys to keep listing the new stuff at the prices we like. And the nice thing is once your order is placed you can forget about the pegs as for me they are just spotty at best!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 04:41:50 PM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2015, 05:11:44 AM »
I am getting word these are selling out quickly folks. Get your order in if you want any of this wave. I am kinda sad that this is the last six inch wave we are gonna see for OT or PT for a good long while I believe. I hope I am wrong, but all the things I am hearing are that we will be focused on the new movies.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2015, 07:50:43 AM »

Dorkside Toys lists REBELS / Saga Legends latest waves!

Get your Star Wars Rebels Saga Legends Wave 3 Set of 6 3.75 Action Figures that includes Lando Skiff Guard,  Luke X-Wing Pilot, Han Solo Bespin, Rebels Inquisitor, Rebels Ezra, and the Rebels Stormtrooper. Matter of fact you can order singles of the Luke X-Wing PIlot and the Lando Skiff Gurad. Speaking of REBELS Figures don't forget about the Wave 2 Set that includes the great AT-DP and AT-AT Driver and Jedi Temple Guard. As if this weren't enough they are listing the Imperial Troop Transport Pre-order again too!

On the Black Series 6 inch front please get in your order for theStar Wars 6" Black Series Wave 9 Set of 3 Action Figures
that include  IG-88, Clone Commander Cody, and the Princess Leia Boushh Those links will get you to the singles if you don't want a full case. You can also buy the Wave 9 Set of 4 action figures that includes and extra Commander Cody.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2015, 06:44:06 AM »
March 10, 2015

Black Friday Is Back! New Star Wars, Marvel, Great POP! Vinyl Offer & More In Our DorksidetoysNewsletter

Check out all that's in stock this week, and available for pre-order at Dorksidetoys.comJoin us on our Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Tumblr & Facebook pages for regular toy news and new stock, sale and pre-order alerts, movie news, trailers andmore. 

Black, is back! We could have called it March Madness, or warehouse clearance, but with deals this good, it's like Black Friday all over again. So head over to dorksidetoys.com/blackfriday to see the deals going live from midnight Thursday night 12th March. More items being added every few hours so keep checkingback. 

See time zones and all the details needed over at the top of the page on dorksidetoys.com/blackfriday

Black Friday specials include 6" Stormtroopers & Clone Trooper Sergeants from only $14.99. Plus 3.75" figures from only $2.99!

If you're looking for pre-order items, Bossk and Han Solo should be with us soon, so still time to reserve yours. Han and Tauntaun are also an upcoming set, so even though they smell bad on the inside (as well as outside),pick one up, it's going to be popular...

SHOP STAR WARS NOW

Black Friday specials include Marvel Hot Wheels from $1.99, & 3.75" figures from $3.99 as well as 6" from $9.99!

Plus if you haven't yet get the last of the awesome Marvel Legends Hobgoblin wave, these are (just) still in stock. The 3.75" latest wave of Avengers are also here, and great variants such as Sandman and beast can still be yours.We also have Marvel Select Ant-Man, Carnage, Cable, & a wide range of Marvel POP! Vinyl.

SHOP MARVEL NOW

Running separately from our Black Friday sale is another awesome deal. Buy any 5 standard POP! vinyl and get 1 free! That includes pre-orders too, on coolPOP!and in stock items. Look out for new POP! from Arrow, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, as well as in stock from Disney, Breaking Bad, Marvel and more! See the details at the top of the dorksidetoys.com/pop page.

SHOP POP! VINYL NOW

Retro classics they never made and now tons on sale at Black Friday in March. Look out for specials on Pulp Fiction, Buffy & more. Don't forget a protective case forthese card backs which are essential for a good display.

SHOP FUNKO REACTION FIGURES NOW

Walking Dead is back, but ends soon : ( Grab new figures from the TV & Comic line by McFarlane Toys as well as POP!, Key chains, and more in store.

SHOP WALKING DEAD NOW 

DC Collectibles are on sale in our Black Friday Sale, including SDCC Exclusives and 3.75" battle packs.

Cool styled Greg Capullo DC collectibles are back in stock, but that Batman Thrasher & Deathstroke won't last long...we also have Arrow and new Batman Arkham Knight figures and & DC POP! Vinyl.

SHOP BATMAN & DC COLLECTIBLES NOW

Over 24 new Transformers options available! Whether you are an Autobot or Decepticon fan, we have some of the best new Transformers around.

SHOP TRANSFORMERS NOW

Don't forget the other items in store such as Breaking Bad, Halo, Predator, Terminator , Pacific Rim, Assassin's Creed, and much more...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2015, 07:36:15 AM »

Kaiyodo Star Wars Revoltech Boba Fett Looks Gorgeous. Now Available At Dorksidetoys

The Revoltech Boba Fett is a figure to look forward too, and more images have surfaced, as well as now being able to pre-order.

Equipped with his custom blaster rifle, blaster pistol, and several extra hands, the legendary Mandalorian warrior is 15cm (5.9") tall and extremely poseable with 20 points of articulation. He also comes with a clear support arm that plugs into his jetpack for airborne poses. Boba also comes with four swap out hands. Available to pre-order now at Dorksidetoys.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2015, 05:15:51 AM »

Dorkside Toys lists the new Square Enix Play Arts Kai Star Wars 10 Inch Figures!

I was absolutely stunned when I saw our friends at Yakface share the news on these this week on Facebook. Folks, hands down these are definitely stylized versions of these very popular baddies of our SW Verse, but I dare you to take one look at that Boba Fett and tell me that is not one of the toughest looking versions of this character you have seen! They also have a Storm Trooper Figure too so you may as well get over the violence and get both!

Storm Trooper
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 05:18:51 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2015, 04:11:53 AM »

Dorkside Toys lists the latest Black Series 6" Figures....

From the great Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise to the great new Clone Trooper Captain, Dorkside has got you covered when it comes to your latest 6" hook up. Personally, I don't see how you can't order an entire wing of TIE Pilots too. Click here to see the entire line up of Hasbro 6" Figures and even great new offerings from Revoltech, Square Enix Play Arts Kai, MAFEX, and more!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2015, 05:09:35 AM »

Dorkside Toys is back with a Funko POP Deal!

DorksideToys is doing a buy 5, get 1 Free Deal on some of the latest preorders of the newest assortment of Funko POP! Vinyl figures. Get the New Wicket, Unmasked Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Stormtrooper, R2-D2 (really cute), and Chewbacca. Offer valid on in-stock and pre-order merchandises.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2015, 05:22:12 AM »

Sponsor Dorkside Toys lists order details for Wave 8!

You can count on Dorkside to list pre-orders as soon as possible and thanks to them you can now rest assured your wave 8 will reach you. Remember this is the wave with the awesome Jawa Two Pack, the Han Solo with Carbonite Block, Mosep Binneed, Commander Thorn, Boushh Leia, and C3PO with snap together parts. Don't forget about ordering an entire case too!

Other new pre-orders I thought were interesting were the new Topps Star Wars Journey to the Force Awakens Trading Card Pack Hobby Store Edition or you can order the 24 Pack.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2015, 02:39:21 AM »

Sponsor Dorkside Toys shares information on an exclusive Funko POP Vinyl Exclusive!

"Funko's fan-favorite POP! Vinyl Figures take some of pop culture's most recognizable and popular characters and turns them into stylish 3 3/4" tall vinyl figures. The character R2-L3 was an R2-series astromech droid from Attack of the Clones and can been seen in Mos Espa."

What a cool exclusive! We would like to wish Dorkside Toys a very hearty congratulations on what is the first of no doubt many great exclusives in the future. Folks these people just know collectibles and are fans first and are my go to place to order all my stuff online!

« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 08:01:41 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2015, 05:22:28 AM »

Dorkside Toys lists the latest Black Series 6" Figures...

Get your Black Series 6" Wave 9 Figures direct from Dorkside Toys. This is the fantastic wave with Commander Cody, IG-88, and Boushh Leia. They look fantastic and will make great additions to your 6" Collection.

You can also order a case with an extra Cody if you so desire. There are also singles of Commander Cody and Boushh Leai if you do not fancy the entire wave. With Dorkside Toys you can order and forget it and know that you will have them delivered case fresh to your doorstep. These folks now collectors and collecting and how to ship a package.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2015, 08:55:41 AM »

Dorkside Toys lists the new 6" Hoth Luke and Wampa...

"Star Wars Black Series 6" Luke Skywalker with Wampa Deluxe Action Figure Set

Pre-Order Now and We'll Charge You When it Ships!! Paypal Orders are Charged Immediately! Read Our Pre-Order Policy Here!

Note if you pre-order additional items and those items are scheduled to arrive at a later date your entire order will be held until all items are in stock. To prevent delays place separate orders for items arriving at different times."