Author Topic: My Custom Figures (Republic, CIS, Imperial, Criminals, and MORE!)  (Read 114522 times)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Saluk Golden Legion Battle Priest

Saluk Golden Legion Voidwalker (W.I.P.)

Saluk Golden Legion Infantry

Saluk Golden Legion Empress and Royal Guard

Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Wow, great update. I am liking the feel of these. Reminds me of a cross between WarHammer and the Pitch Black verse.

Off to the front pages.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Wow, great update. I am liking the feel of these. Reminds me of a cross between WarHammer and the Pitch Black verse.

Off to the front pages.

Making a 1/18 book with covers, spine, and pages was rough. LOL
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Those are super cool! I really like the priest. Want to share the recipes for your modified figures?

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Those are super cool! I really like the priest. Want to share the recipes for your modified figures?

Priest: TROS Knight of Ren body, Saluk head, Darth Revan Skirt, clone trooper chest piece, saluk shoulders, saluk kitbash staff, kitbash spell book, Marauders Inc head covering.

Voidwalker: repainted/retooled Empress figure. Added a part from a neca predator laser shot figure. She will also have two duel swords from Marauders when they ship in.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 02:04:31 PM by RC-1136 »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
I bet it was, looks like you got it spot on though.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!

Priest: TROS Knight of Ren body, Saluk head, Darth Revan Skirt, clone trooper chest piece, saluk shoulders, saluk kitbash staff, kitbash spell book.

Voidwalker: repainted/retooled Empress figure. Added a part from a neca predator laser shot figure. She will also have two duel swords from Marauders when they ship in.

Thanks so much!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Update to Captain Fordo...
I wanted to make him look more like the traditional ARC Troopers of The Clone Wars series... this is what I came up with.  ()rr

Recipe;
TVS ARC Trooper Commander Body
TVS Arc Trooper Echo forearms, pauldron/backpack, blasters, and Kama (skirt)

Repainting done by me. I used a paint thinner to remove blue and hand painted the red/grey.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 01:59:08 PM by RC-1136 »

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
First off, it's great to see you checking back in! I'm glad you could get a sample of Hasbro's new ARC Troopers! And I hope they make all Clones about the same height from now on because the ones based on VC45 feel a little too tall in my eyes. Every time I see these new ARC Trooper accessories I'm just thankful to have this hobby. Putting them on Captain Fordo is excellent and I don't think I would've ever come up with this idea.
You make truly awesome customs, RC! Every project of yours is a masterpiece and I'm especially impressed by your custom vehicles.
If you ask me Hasbro can re-repack and repaint as many ARC Troopers of this mold as they want! Seeing people share their ARC repaints on Instagram is a pure joy as well.
I just saw you also added the backpack - I'd love to see how this looks! I suppose you had to drill a hole into the torso to make the backpack fit?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Oh yeah, great update. I like your Fordo; looks tough.

Off to share on the front pages.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
First off, it's great to see you checking back in! I'm glad you could get a sample of Hasbro's new ARC Troopers! And I hope they make all Clones about the same height from now on because the ones based on VC45 feel a little too tall in my eyes. Every time I see these new ARC Trooper accessories I'm just thankful to have this hobby. Putting them on Captain Fordo is excellent and I don't think I would've ever come up with this idea.
You make truly awesome customs, RC! Every project of yours is a masterpiece and I'm especially impressed by your custom vehicles.
If you ask me Hasbro can re-repack and repaint as many ARC Troopers of this mold as they want! Seeing people share their ARC repaints on Instagram is a pure joy as well.
I just saw you also added the backpack - I'd love to see how this looks! I suppose you had to drill a hole into the torso to make the backpack fit?

Thanks DM. And no, no drilling required. The pauldron/backpack are a loose free floating piece. There's no peg or anything required. The helmet keeps it snug/flush with the rest of the gear. I'm very happy with how he turned out. I ended up adding red trim to the white Kama.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
He looks really good! I always liked that helmet design. I think the color scheme is great and the new ARC trooper base is a great base for this figure. You've done an excellent job.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
He looks really good! I always liked that helmet design. I think the color scheme is great and the new ARC trooper base is a great base for this figure. You've done an excellent job.

Thank you! I greatly appreciate it. It was super easy custom to kitbash.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 06:57:59 PM by RC-1136 »

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Thanks DM. And no, no drilling required. The pauldron/backpack are a loose free floating piece. There's no peg or anything required. The helmet keeps it snug/flush with the rest of the gear. I'm very happy with how he turned out. I ended up adding red trim to the white Kama.

Ah, okay, well then my hope is even higher that Hasbro give us many more ARC Troopers based on this mold. Commander Colt and the entire crew of the TCW ARC Troopers Battle Pack would be epic to see updated in realistic style...I agree, the red looks superb!

By the way I love what you did with your Darth Revan figure! Your previous custom guardian looks absolutely spectacular as well!

Offline MandoMuggle

• Lieutenant
  • This is the way!
Wow Fordo looks great! Wish he was in TCW!

He should look like this if he makes his way into the Bad Batch!