Author Topic: Shroud of Darkness Episode 2: Homefront  (Read 8022 times)

Offline CloneCrazy

• Commander
Re: Shroud of Darkness Episode 2: Homefront
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2013, 08:21:05 PM »
Thanks Kuulan, I'm glad you enjoyed the backstory between Rex and Anakin!!! Rex was orginally going to be Alpha and his characters in the first three seasons of the clone wars is very much based off of that character. So Alpha is certainly a character I drew inspiration from! But I think too often folks assume that the clones and their Jedi counterparts always got along. I think its much more engaging to showcase a little friction between the very different perspectives of the Jedi and their clone comrades. Thanks again!!!

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2013, 12:31:04 AM »
CC, what a great combination of story and visuals. A long chapter with plenty of action, I particularly liked Yoda's statement "“Not ready for many of the greatest trials in life are we, but face them we must.”wise words indeed. You've both done a superb job and this is my favourite chapter to date.

Your writing is right on-point, the interplay between characters, paricularly Anakin and Rex is superb, and the continuing friendship between Anakin and Palpatine makes a great read.

I thoroughly enjoyed every minute.

J

Offline CloneCrazy

• Commander
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2013, 09:25:14 AM »
CC, what a great combination of story and visuals. A long chapter with plenty of action, I particularly liked Yoda's statement "“Not ready for many of the greatest trials in life are we, but face them we must.”wise words indeed. You've both done a superb job and this is my favourite chapter to date.

Your writing is right on-point, the interplay between characters, paricularly Anakin and Rex is superb, and the continuing friendship between Anakin and Palpatine makes a great read.

I thoroughly enjoyed every minute.

J

Thanks so much Jules!!! I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter so much as it is my favorite episode to date as well!!! To receive support from and so many other talented artists  makes this an incredibly rewarding project!!! Thanks again  ()rr