Author Topic: Amazon.com  (Read 45495 times)

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
Re: Amazon.com
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2013, 04:02:03 PM »
Bought a slave1, amazon told me they had no record of a purchase from my account, so now I am out of money and a new ship, very mad an won't be buying from amazon ever again  >:(

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2013, 04:09:55 PM »
Bought a slave1, amazon told me they had no record of a purchase from my account, so now I am out of money and a new ship, very mad an won't be buying from amazon ever again  >:(

Wow, I have done business with amazon for years and never heard of anything like this. I would think if you provided them proof of your purchase (like a debit from your account) they would honor it. Did you get an email once you placed your order?

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2013, 04:16:58 PM »
Bought a slave1, amazon told me they had no record of a purchase from my account, so now I am out of money and a new ship, very mad an won't be buying from amazon ever again  >:(

Wow, I have done business with amazon for years and never heard of anything like this. I would think if you provided them proof of your purchase (like a debit from your account) they would honor it. Did you get an email once you placed your order?

I did receive an email but like all read emails I delete them,  I logged into my account an where it showed that it was paid for it was gone like it never happened, an so I contacted amazon an they basically said without proof there was nothing they could do, I think it was a glitch that they don't want to admit to
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 04:21:14 PM by ghostskull18 »

Spookymufu

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2013, 04:21:29 PM »
online ordering rule #1 never delete a confirmation email until you KNOW everything is there and in perfect shape when you get it in hand

I would try getting a screenshot of your debit/bank transaction and use that as proof.....

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2013, 04:24:13 PM »
Hmm...I would use my bank records then to show them I did indeed purchase it. Amazon has just a great track record. If nothing else you could do a snipe of your online checking or cc account and erase out any too personal of info and send that to me. Bet that would work. Still, I have never had an order disappear from my order history. Between me and my wife I bet we probably have ordered a few things from amazon for years now.

Woah! Spooky beat me to the idea I had.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2013, 04:26:13 PM »
online ordering rule #1 never delete a confirmation email until you KNOW everything is there and in perfect shape when you get it in hand

I would try getting a screenshot of your debit/bank transaction and use that as proof.....

lol true, that's my fault on that part, I thought about that but I get e-statements to save on paper an I deleted that email as well

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2013, 04:32:36 PM »
Just log into your online account and click on history. You can't delete it. Use the snipping tool and there you go.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2013, 04:36:02 PM »
Hmm...I would use my bank records then to show them I did indeed purchase it. Amazon has just a great track record. If nothing else you could do a snipe of your online checking or cc account and erase out any too personal of info and send that to me. Bet that would work. Still, I have never had an order disappear from my order history. Between me and my wife I bet we probably have ordered a few things from amazon for years now.

Woah! Spooky beat me to the idea I had.

I answered spooky's comment  ;) , I've never had a problem with them either, but later I found out that they did shut down their system for a short period of time to fix something so I'm guessing that's when something happened but then again I really don't know
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 04:39:41 PM by ghostskull18 »

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2013, 04:39:01 PM »
Just log into your online account and click on history. You can't delete it. Use the snipping tool and there you go.

in amazon or bank?
but anyways I'm not going to deal with them again so I'm just going to cut my losses an move on
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 04:51:34 PM by ghostskull18 »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2013, 04:55:34 PM »

in amazon or bank?
but anyways I'm not going to deal with them again so I'm just going to cut my losses an move on

No way I cut my losses on a seventy dollar ship.

If you deleted it somehow from amazon I am guessing you would need go to your bank history. Just do a print screen or use your snipping too.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2013, 05:05:25 PM »

in amazon or bank?

No way I cut my losses on a seventy dollar ship.

If you deleted it somehow from amazon I am guessing you would need go to your bank history. Just do a print screen or use your snipping too.

it was less then that I had tried to save money so I bought one of the messed up ones, I checked an nothing but i do remember seeing the email that it had went through so i'm not sure
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 05:16:30 PM by ghostskull18 »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2013, 05:16:44 PM »
No way I would bite it for 60 bucks either. Your bank will have a record of the transaction and amazon just doesn't work that way. If you provide any proof at all they will ship.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2013, 05:19:13 PM »
No way I would bite it for 60 bucks either. Your bank will have a record of the transaction and amazon just doesn't work that way. If you provide any proof at all they will ship.

I'll do some more checking in the morning, see what I can do, I'll call amazon an my bank an then go from there

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2013, 07:00:54 PM »
I believe I am still able to access deleted emails after I delete them from a trashcan file at comcast.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2013, 02:04:06 PM »

I'll do some more checking in the morning, see what I can do, I'll call amazon an my bank an then go from there

called today, amazon told me to render it as goods not received an afterwards I called my bank and I will be receiving a full refund, so I got my cash back an will never use amazon again