Author Topic: Clonehead's world  (Read 56292 times)

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
Re: Clonehead's world
« Reply #255 on: December 19, 2009, 08:16:37 AM »
Same here, Shawn.  Snow is coming down, and it still seems to be coming.  Not surprising, as we're in the same area.
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #256 on: December 21, 2009, 06:54:24 AM »
the snow here is about half a meter in height its that serios cant even walk or drive

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #257 on: December 26, 2009, 03:50:46 PM »
Had a pretty good Christmas lunch at my brother's yesterday. Boy, the roads were pretty hairy getting down there and back. After having no troubles thoughout the whole trip, would you believe that I got stuck getting into my driveway? The snow had piled up towards the road end and the Dragon Wagon rides so low that I got high centered on the snow during my final approach. A couple of neighbors came out and helped me to push it out backwards and we did a quick shovel job to knock the high points down so that I could get a run at it and make it to the garage. The wifey had to work from midnight to seven this morning so I got her up for work and made sure she got out of the driveway and crashed till she got home. I spent about an hour and a half on the driveway and sidewalk trying to clear it off and got most of it other than the bottom half inch which was a layer of iced sleet.
     The flood gates have opened on the after Christmas ebay sales, apparently, as after 4-5 days of no sales, I sold 7 things so far today. 2 to Australia, 2 to norway, and the rest to the U.S. I had been getting worried there for a couple of days.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #258 on: December 26, 2009, 04:52:12 PM »
I hear you Clint. I want from only selling three things to selling over nine items today with all the rest of them with multiple watches.  Glad to hear you are safe from your driving.

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #259 on: December 28, 2009, 02:12:52 PM »
So this would be a good time to finally  launch all my EBay sales, eh?

Clint, I think I finally found a piece I want you to cast for me, :)

I'll get pics and we'll see if we can work it out for your next slow period, :)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #260 on: December 28, 2009, 03:50:23 PM »
So this would be a good time to finally  launch all my EBay sales, eh?

Clint, I think I finally found a piece I want you to cast for me, :)

I'll get pics and we'll see if we can work it out for your next slow period, :)
Yes, list your items quickly, before the buyers run out of money. I had some good sales today, also.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #261 on: January 12, 2010, 09:24:53 PM »
Well, today was the first day since before Christmas that we got above freezing and I took the opportunity to scrape part of the two inch thick layer of ice off of the driveway. I have now been laid off from work for more than a month and fighting off cabin fever is not easy. Seems like I have been in kind of a lull as far as making customs goes but I need to crank it up again. I did make two or three new years resolutions and have not smoked in more than a week, have started a routine of exercise, and have lost 4.5 lbs in the last week. "my normal winter weight is 195 and I am currently about 12 lbs too heavy"

My cat has taken another turn for the worse as far as her health goes and it's looking like a possible kidney failure, to me. I have been feeding and watering her with an oral syringe for the last two days. Man, I am going to miss my cat, if I lose her.

I have been buying each consecutive season of "Lost" on blu ray and am working on watching em all prior to the start of the new season, next month. Season 4 of 5 should arrive in the mail, tomorrow.

I am supposed to go to Florida again, around my birthday, the 12th of Feb for a few days like I did last year. Knowing my luck, I will be called back to work on the week prior to that.

Here are some shots that I took of the snow around the house, last week.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2010, 11:24:07 AM »
Daggone Clint, bummer about your cat. I hate to  hear stuff like that. Too bad you can't do a FL trip in August! Sure wish I could meet you face to face. Someday it will happen. Hope the work thing improves for you, but glad  you are being productive. That no smoking thing is gonna keep you around a lot longer!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #263 on: February 08, 2010, 07:34:37 AM »
Well, folks, I'm off to Florida for a few days, to visit the folks and celebrate my birthday. I will be gone all week and won't be back till this coming Sunday. I will be sure to bring back  some pics and hopefully, a suntan. I will be able to monitor and post here,in a limited way, with my Iphone but can't post pics till I get back. have fun watching toyfair unfold. I know that I will.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #264 on: February 08, 2010, 07:42:39 AM »
Have fun Clint, I bet it will be nice to get to a nice climate for awhile. Show us what you got into when you get back!

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #265 on: February 08, 2010, 09:57:43 AM »
Have fun and Happy Birthday!

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #266 on: February 08, 2010, 06:35:08 PM »
enjoy your holiday Clint!! and Happy Birthday!!! dont do anything i would do!!

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline James T. Kirk

• Banned
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #267 on: February 08, 2010, 11:09:48 PM »
Happy Birthday Clint! Hope you have a great time in Florida.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #268 on: February 09, 2010, 04:27:00 AM »
Clint ole boy I see you are online. Hopefully with your phone just waiting to get on the plane. Happy Bday, have fun. I wish I could go someplace warm right now too.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #269 on: February 09, 2010, 04:53:48 AM »
Yes, i am at the airport, buddy. It's 5 degrees in kc right now. At my final destination, it is to be 78, today. Do you think that the long johns I'm wearing might feel a bit stuffy when I get off the plane in Florida?