Author Topic: Clonehead's world  (Read 56218 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Clonehead's world
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2009, 04:53:53 AM »
Now that is some nice boss!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2009, 06:40:26 PM »
Well, day two back at work went ok and ended up with some overtime. It takes some getting used to, being back at work and I am fairly pooped. Finially got my check and even made it home in time to make it to the PO. I had intended to mow, tonight but in lieu of working late, I will hold off till tomorrow.

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2009, 07:28:48 PM »
i love itunes for me its really easy, i find window media  kinda cmplicated, even though i find a mac computer kinda complicated compared to vista or xp 
May the Force be with you !

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2009, 04:48:13 AM »
I know the feeling about putting off till tomorrow. I got lazy myself yesterday evening and watched a move the Burrowers. It was ok. I guess.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #139 on: April 28, 2009, 02:39:25 PM »
i love itunes for me its really easy, i find window media  kinda cmplicated, even though i find a mac computer kinda complicated compared to vista or xp 
Alex, what software for video is itunes friendly? I want to sync some mpeg 4 videos of mine to my iphone and for itunes to recognize them, they need to be either opened with or uploaded to a certain program.

I did some yardwork, today. I mowed and weedeated. I uncovered all of the furniture on the deck, I moved the little fountain into the backyard, again.
  I am so tired of not working........................
Due to a craftily designed rule change, I believe I missed an opportunity to draw a weeks worth of unemployment benefits, for two weeks ago. I will find out tomorrow for sure but I'm sure that the rules were changed to trick claimants out of a week in this particular instance.

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2009, 02:21:07 AM »
umm now that is a complicated pain in the  :-X  well ull need to convert the file , that means ull need to download a program for  it , if u downlaod musics and movies then search for a  converter for itunes the n downlaod the program have it convert the file u want and dont forget to put a file where the converted file shows up , ill have too hooke my old compt to get the program i use sit tight and ill let u know ASAP
May the Force be with you !

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2009, 05:13:12 AM »
Well now that is just wrong Clint. I hope you can get your week of pay!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #142 on: April 29, 2009, 05:48:20 AM »
Well now that is just wrong Clint. I hope you can get your week of pay!
I will find out here shortly, if I was tricked into screwing my self. If that is the case,"and I'm almost certain that it is", I will make the boss aware of the problem "so that he can warn the other cats on my crew" and beg for him to allow me to file a claim for the following week, instead."the week that I worked" I believe that he will go for it. They are pretty good about things like that.
     This just goes to prove that the us government can be pretty crafty and stealthy about pulling the wool over the eyes of their insured workers.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 05:50:04 AM by Clonehead »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #143 on: April 29, 2009, 06:58:10 AM »
Well I hope it works out!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #144 on: April 29, 2009, 07:03:42 AM »
Well I hope it works out!
Me too. Clonehead needs a new pair of shoes.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #145 on: April 29, 2009, 08:26:16 AM »
Nope, I'm screwed. They just tricked me out of a weeks worth of benifits. $320 down the drain. They can suck my butt.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2009, 08:46:22 AM »
Nope, I'm screwed. They just tricked me out of a weeks worth of benifits. $320 down the drain. They can suck my butt.

Daggone, you have luck like me. Sorry Clint.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #147 on: May 02, 2009, 02:15:11 PM »
Well I got more of the house spring cleaning done. The wife and I are trying to tone down on the amount of clutter that we have accumulated throughout the years. I dove into my basement alittle more and got rid of some stuff to the crazy next door neighbor who seems willing to take anything that I offer. "bless him"
  then, I dove into my side of the garage and got it clean and organized. I even organized and put away all of the tools that seem to wander away from their specified place. I even hung some more posters in the garage. I hung my wolverine, star trek, and watchmen posters as well as an ill acquired "hard hat area" sign that had wondered to the trash pile at one of my jobsites.

I just talked the wifey into going on a Star Wars run to Lee's Summit Target. Wish me luck.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #148 on: May 02, 2009, 02:54:01 PM »
Good luck. Wish my home had that kind of organization, maybe one day!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #149 on: May 06, 2009, 08:02:09 PM »
Well, I'm all packed up to go on my fishing trip with the wife, this weekend. Her last day of the work week is tomorrow so as soon as she gets home, we are outta here til Saturday night. The weather is to be nice so, by 6:00 pm, our lines will be in the water. Hoping for Crappie, this time. We brought home a nice bass, last time but let the big catfishes go.
  The wife and I tied for caught fish last time but this time, I will win!

Still no work  at my company, yet, but I got a call from a friend who suggested he might have a spot for me in a week or two for a different company. Its a long trip to the job, a water treatment plant in Nevada, MO, but work is work.