Author Topic: Clonehead's world  (Read 56364 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Clonehead's world
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2009, 06:39:36 AM »
Was good to have a chat with you last night..(well morning for you buddy)...hope to do it again soon.........hopefully more yarders in da room!
Same here, buddy! We may possibly be able to schedule a chat tonight, in about 11-12 hours.

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2009, 07:12:18 AM »
Sounds good !

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2009, 07:34:32 AM »
Sounds good !
I haven't heard a positave "ok" from Shawn, yet, but I did put a bug in his ear.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2009, 09:06:29 AM »
Sounds good !
I haven't heard a positave "ok" from Shawn, yet, but I did put a bug in his ear.

What time eastern you thinking Clint? I have to go get my lawnmowers from my brother's house this evening, but I should be back later in the pm.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2009, 11:50:28 AM »
If we go at 9:00 eastern time, wouldn't that be about noon to Greg. Am I thinking right, there? We can go an hour later or earlier, if you want. Or, we could do it early Sat morning as Greg likes to stay up late and would be up and not working.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 11:54:40 AM by Clonehead »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2009, 12:15:46 PM »
8 or 9pm eastern sounds good to me as tomorrow moring early I have to go up to my brother's house yet again to get my transmission fluid changed in our Liberty so I can get back in time to mow the stinking grass.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2009, 12:22:05 PM »
8 or 9pm eastern sounds good to me as tomorrow moring early I have to go up to my brother's house yet again to get my transmission fluid changed in our Liberty so I can get back in time to mow the stinking grass.
Roger that.................You hear that, Greg?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2009, 04:52:22 AM »
I had a misshap with my cellphone, yesterday, involving my butter fingers and a l bowl full of water in the kitchen sink. I do believe that I have milked about all of the use out of this phone that I can manage.
Have you guys ever seen a phone so worn?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #128 on: April 19, 2009, 05:55:02 PM »
LOL. Kind of reminds me of the mishap I had with mine at the beach last year the fourth of July. It is somewhere in the Atlantic. Track phones are the way to go for me. Pay as you go and you don't get locked into a contract or a phone.

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #129 on: April 19, 2009, 07:15:24 PM »
well if u dry it , could work , heard stories about cell phones adventuring in the wash machine, if u can get the chip dry and non of the metal rusted then it should work , or like here in europe we have sim cards for our phones  usually well protected, and u keep the same number jsut switch phone with no burocracy  :) 
May the Force be with you !

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #130 on: April 19, 2009, 07:41:05 PM »
Well, as you can see, that one was about 2 years overdue for replacement, anyway. did I go cheap for a replacement phone? No..................I got an I phone. The phones were pricey as is the service. They sure are neat, though. The wifey is getting a crash course in technology and  it's applications.

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #131 on: April 19, 2009, 08:23:15 PM »
u mean THE IPHONE!!!  :o  ive been trying to get my hands onto one loooong time in a galaxy not far away. 

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2009, 04:51:05 AM »
Sweet.  Those do look neat. For me it doesn't pay to have a nice watch or a nice phone I beat em up too much.

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2009, 05:14:57 PM »
true , doesnt matter how much i take care of it , it ends up slipping thur my fingers and falling down , but i heard the ihpone is really resistent , ive seen lots o videos on youtbue about all kinds of crash ,crush and destroy the iphone and its pretty resistent , theres more chances of ur iphone to die out of battery problems (all ipods after 1 year have batts problems, expendable) than brake from falling down

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2009, 06:33:37 PM »
true , doesnt matter how much i take care of it , it ends up slipping thur my fingers and falling down , but i heard the ihpone is really resistent , ive seen lots o videos on youtbue about all kinds of crash ,crush and destroy the iphone and its pretty resistent , theres more chances of ur iphone to die out of battery problems (all ipods after 1 year have batts problems, expendable) than brake from falling down
that's good to hear. I gotta tell you that it's one sweet device. Too bad that you have to go through itumes to get your media onto the thing. Itunes can be a bit buggy, sometimes.

I worked all day, today, and loved it. The boss showed up, today, and didnt even remember to bring me last weeks check. He is so concerned about my welfare. I got a big commission resin order wrapped up , tonight. I will need to mow the yard again, this week, before we go on our lake trip, this weekend.