Author Topic: Lucasclones' customs  (Read 186588 times)

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
Re: Lucasclones' customs
« Reply #600 on: June 11, 2011, 03:14:03 AM »
The Pteroptor Pod is looking better and better with each update and the zombies are about as fun as it gets.  I've  only made that one zombie for Mungo Baobab, but it was a blast doing it.  Wish I had a whole zombie army like you did here.

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
    • Botwt's Star Wars Figure Collection
« Reply #601 on: June 11, 2011, 05:04:33 AM »
Oh man...did the blonde guy finally become a zombie lucasclones? I was hoping he might actually make it...hehe! Look out guy in the hat, you're next it would seem. :P
Great zombies brother, and lovin' the Trandoshans and their attack pod!  :D

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #602 on: June 11, 2011, 08:40:09 AM »
Chad the Pteroptor Pod is really looking great! I am seriously excited about that one! I love the progress shots and would love to hear a bit about what pieces you have used. I bet you also have a great reference shot of the vehicle you could share with us...

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
« Reply #603 on: June 11, 2011, 09:01:20 AM »
Sweet!

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
« Reply #604 on: June 11, 2011, 10:16:52 AM »
Chad the Pteroptor Pod is really looking great! I am seriously excited about that one! I love the progress shots and would love to hear a bit about what pieces you have used. I bet you also have a great reference shot of the vehicle you could share with us...
I will put a list of the parts together today and post it as I have lost track. The reference photos I am using are on the wookieepedia page:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110322013220/starwars/images/thumb/4/43/TrandoshanHuntingSpeeder.jpg/358px-TrandoshanHuntingSpeeder.jpg

I also have re-watched wookiee hunt a couple of times to see the back of the thing as I have found nothing of the back of it online.It has been very challenging to make this thing. I am being very picky about parts because I want it to look as close the the one in the show as I can. It has been slow going and this is only the second vehicle i have made. The first one was my mini-rig walker for the mini-rig contest. I cannot wait to get to the painting part as I think this will be the most fun part of the whole process.

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
« Reply #605 on: June 13, 2011, 12:15:59 PM »
ok I have one more request: I need a rib cage for my wookiee zombie. Does anyone have the skeleton body from Amanaman. I will trade or do a custom for someone who does!

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
« Reply #606 on: June 13, 2011, 07:30:25 PM »
Awesome customs

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
« Reply #607 on: June 14, 2011, 07:10:07 AM »
I will put a list of the parts together today and post it as I have lost track. The reference photos I am using are on the wookieepedia page:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110322013220/starwars/images/thumb/4/43/TrandoshanHuntingSpeeder.jpg/358px-TrandoshanHuntingSpeeder.jpg

I also have re-watched wookiee hunt a couple of times to see the back of the thing as I have found nothing of the back of it online.It has been very challenging to make this thing. I am being very picky about parts because I want it to look as close the the one in the show as I can. It has been slow going and this is only the second vehicle i have made. The first one was my mini-rig walker for the mini-rig contest. I cannot wait to get to the painting part as I think this will be the most fun part of the whole process.
I used the Laser Artilery Weapon for the body. This was a Joe playset/battlepack that came out in the ROC line. I used the skids from an extra Joe Rockslide vehicle. I do not know where the 2 miniguns pieces I used came from. they were spare parts from my son's collection and he has had so long that I don't know where they came from. The rollbar I am working on came from an old Joe sandstorm Jeep. The engines I made are from guns from the Joe Mobile Battle Bunker. The grill is from a Transfomer Ratchet figure. That is all I think. Hope it helps!

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #608 on: June 17, 2011, 07:07:17 AM »
brilliant (and scary) figures Chad
the Death Troopers base is super cool

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
« Reply #609 on: June 17, 2011, 07:36:03 AM »
ok I have one more request: I need a rib cage for my wookiee zombie. Does anyone have the skeleton body from Amanaman. I will trade or do a custom for someone who does!
ribcage parts found!

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
« Reply #610 on: June 17, 2011, 02:18:00 PM »
Get ready!!  I finally finished the Pteropter pod. I am more than pleased with it as this turned out way better than I ever thought it could have. It was a lot of work but well worth it.

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
« Reply #611 on: June 17, 2011, 02:19:03 PM »
more pics!!

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
« Reply #612 on: June 17, 2011, 02:19:46 PM »
BONUS!

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
« Reply #613 on: June 17, 2011, 02:35:07 PM »
Awesome Chad! Did you use a Transformers Ratchet!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 03:42:20 PM by JLaban4 »

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
« Reply #614 on: June 17, 2011, 07:45:20 PM »
Awesome Chad! Did you use a Transformers Ratchit?

For the bar pieces yes.