Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Artwork

YouTube Channel Branding

<< < (2/5) > >>

SithLord229:

--- Quote from: hangarbay94 on October 07, 2009, 07:13:14 PM ---SithLord,

Your work is awesome! why don't you do some stuff here like me? or are you too busy?

You really have a great skill, I suspect that people here have only seen the tip of the iceberg when it comes to your artistic talent.

I am very impressed.

Jules

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the kind words Jules, they  mean a lot coming from someone of your caliber.

Fact is I would LOVE to do something similar to what you do on the yards, my creative skill lies mostly in branding, identity etc, imagery such as your "Hangarbay'd" images are a little out of my league.

As I said, I would love to do something like what you do, but my College work must (unfortunately) come first, and believe me, being on a Foundation Degree Graphic Design course, I am up to my eyeballs in it.

Any spare time I get either goes on my girlfriend, my reviews or designing new branding for my page.

Don't rule anything out though  ;)

Tamer:
great look banners guy!

Clonehead:
Wow, those banners are awesome! I think that I like the bottom one with the lightsabers the most.
Great designs all around.

SithLord229:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on October 08, 2009, 06:22:00 AM ---Wow, those banners are awesome! I think that I like the bottom one with the lightsabers the most.
Great designs all around.

--- End quote ---

Hehe, the bottom one with the lightsabers is actually my signiature lol.
Thanks for the kind words though Clint.

Phatty:
I like the 2nd one, the mostly red and black one.  It looks like an old War Propaganda poster!  Awesome work SL!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version