Author Topic: Tales From The Clone Wars - VOLUME THREE 02/12/2013 - 15 - JUSTICE, PART FOUR  (Read 60793 times)

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Awesome chapter! I did not see zin's death coming! simply amazing!

Fun fact (well, not so fun for poor Zin): Originally, it was Master Zakk (the Zabrak, Padawan Zell's brother) who died at the hands of Grievous and Zin survived, but I swapped them at the last minute when I came up with a plotline that required Zakk in Volume Three. Poor Zin!

stupendous mate!

Thanks man :)

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
Awesome chapter! I did not see zin's death coming! simply amazing!

Fun fact (well, not so fun for poor Zin): Originally, it was Master Zakk (the Zabrak, Padawan Zell's brother) who died at the hands of Grievous and Zin survived, but I swapped them at the last minute when I came up with a plotline that required Zakk in Volume Three. Poor Zin!

Ah, good choice, it adds to the story of his master!, volume 3 is going to be action packed I'm guessing from the 501st pic?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 02:08:18 PM by ghostskull18 »

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
Awesome job on volume two, cant wait to see volume three. :)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
I am sad to see Zell go, but understand its war. Thanks for giving us some Clones and war and such a great story. Wow, what I wouldn't give to see this story arc make up a new TV Show. Oh Disney!

Thank you for sharinig this with us and I am off to the front page.

Offline CloneCrazy

• Commander
Excellent finish!!! I cannot find one aspect of this to take issue with!!! Can't wait until the launch of volume 3  DH

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Thanks for the kind words! I'm just glad people enjoyed the story.

I am sad to see Zell go, but understand its war. Thanks for giving us some Clones and war and such a great story. Wow, what I wouldn't give to see this story arc make up a new TV Show. Oh Disney!

Thank you for sharinig this with us and I am off to the front page.

I kept going back and forth on the decision whether to kill Zell off right up to the last minute, but decided to show just how brutal war can be.

As per usual between volumes I like to "cool off" from making the fullblown comics by making posters and previews for the next volume, so here is a little teaser poster for Volume Three!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Awesome. Off to the front page again. Loving the looks of that Female Mandalorian.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
Awesome! Quinlan vos!

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
Very cool!!! :o :o :o ()rr

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Great chapter! I really enjoy the characters you use and the story telling. Great flow and energy that keeps the reader tuned in. Leaves you wanting the next chapter every time! Thanks for sharing!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Awesome. Off to the front page again. Loving the looks of that Female Mandalorian.

Thanks, Tamer! That Mandalorian briefly appeared in an earlier issue of Volume Two, but she's going to have a BIG role in Volume Three.

Awesome! Quinlan vos!

Yep! Vos' storyline is going to be one of the major ones of Volume Three. I love the whole concept of a Jedi going undercover as a Dark Jedi Acolyte, and running the risk of becoming what he is pretending to be. Lots of other Dark Horse Comics SW characters are going to make appearances too; Master Tholme, Jedi Jeisel, Master K'kruhk and Tsui Choice are all planned.

Very cool!!! :o :o :o ()rr

Thanks clone10!

Great chapter! I really enjoy the characters you use and the story telling. Great flow and energy that keeps the reader tuned in. Leaves you wanting the next chapter every time! Thanks for sharing!

Glad you're still enjoying it, Luke Sprywalker! It's a good hobby, and knowing people like it makes it all the more worthwhile.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
I thought I remembered seeing her. Glad to see you returning to her. You know what, you are doing everything right with this series and I keep comparing it to TCW TV Series and how they could learn a few lessons from you.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
Awesome! Quinlan vos!

Yep! Vos' storyline is going to be one of the major ones of Volume Three. I love the whole concept of a Jedi going undercover as a Dark Jedi Acolyte, and running the risk of becoming what he is pretending to be. Lots of other Dark Horse Comics SW characters are going to make appearances too; Master Tholme, Jedi Jeisel, Master K'kruhk and Tsui Choice are all planned.

Awesome! great news!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
I thought I remembered seeing her. Glad to see you returning to her. You know what, you are doing everything right with this series and I keep comparing it to TCW TV Series and how they could learn a few lessons from you.

I hope Volume Three will live up to your words!

Made a couple of 'Cominc Soon' posters which hint at some of the plot elements that are going to spring up in the next volume:

Enjoy!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Awesome, I will use these this week. Love the artwork.

I have no doubt it will live up.