Author Topic: Tales From The Clone Wars - VOLUME THREE 02/12/2013 - 15 - JUSTICE, PART FOUR  (Read 60678 times)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Oh yea! Very cool image!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
After a VERY long delay, here's a nine-page preview of Armageddon Part Three, which should be uploaded in full by the end of next week. Shipyards exclusive! :P

EDIT: Preview removed - full version now uploaded just a few posts down!

Enjoy!

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 11:59:49 AM by Kualan »

Offline CloneCrazy

• Commander
Outstanding preview!!! Your work is great, I realy liked the scene of Yoda and Tarkin. I cannot wait to see the full episode  DH

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Daggone Kualan is back! Wow I missed these.

Another great episode. i think Kastrofa is one of my favorite SW Villians. Glad to see our young gal holding her own this time though.

Oh yes, this update will go on the front page. Thanks for sharing it with us, as an exclusive no less.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Blimey! the Fanfic ,Photonovel and Diorama sections are exploding with awesome talent ! ,god i love a universe where the fans can really let loose with imagination, The Imperial Shipyards and Star Wars Customization 2 phrases that are inseperable!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Thanks for the frontpage treatment Tamer :)

Also, found myself with a free day today so was able to finish up the rest of the issue sooner than I thought. Here's the FULL version of Issue 15 - Armageddon Part Three!

Enjoy!

Just one more issue left until the conclusion of Volume Two!

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
Awesome! I really liked the force vision part!

Offline JediMerc

• Brigadier
Great piece of work!  I just pulled this up on a Favorites listings and wondered how long it'd been.  Must be the Force that influenced this to 'pop' back up again!

Congrats on an awesome story!

Light side, dark side...meh.  Just give me a lightsaber and a blaster and I'll take care of it!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Heh, glad you enjoyed it!

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
another stupendous chapter! absolutley lovin all these cool stories on the Yards at the moment.
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Wow, didn't see that one coming. Glad to see ole Kastrofa got what he deserved though. Gonna miss that Padawan. Guess we didn't see her or Kastrofa actually die though. And that future vision was awesome. Just action packed everywhere. Back to the front page.

I so hope Chad and I can get you to agree to podcast about this great photo-novel.

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
Super awesome story man :o :o :o

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Wow, didn't see that one coming. Glad to see ole Kastrofa got what he deserved though. Gonna miss that Padawan. Guess we didn't see her or Kastrofa actually die though. And that future vision was awesome. Just action packed everywhere. Back to the front page.

I so hope Chad and I can get you to agree to podcast about this great photo-novel.

Thanks as always for the front page treatment, Tamer! As for the podcast, once I'm on a faster Internet connection then that would be something I'd be very interested in doing!

@Everyone:

I know one or two people have messaged me about this already, but as Volume Two wraps up and I start planning out the story of Volume Three I may be able to offer more cameo appearances by Shipyarders' creations. Past cameos include members of Ki-Adi-Mundi's strike team (the Chiss Rothos Set, the Duros Nep Dllr and the human Padawan Zin) in the last issue.

So if you have a Jedi, a clone, or any other character I might be able to create for the comic in Volume Three, feel free to post about them here!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 11:46:55 AM by Kualan »

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Will be away for two weeks starting tomorrow for the holidays, but I hope to have the very last issue of Volume Two uploaded shortly after I return.

SPOILERS FOR THE CLONE WARS SEASON FOUR BELOW; YE HAVE BEEN WARNED:

Already busy plotting away Volume Three. If the unofficial theme for Volume One was, "Anakin's loyalties are tested", and Volume Two's was, "Dark secrets being revealed", then Volume Three is going to be, "Clones, clones, clones.". Already customising the 3D models for several members of the 501st, including:

Rex
Jesse
Kix
Tup
Maybe Dogma and Hardcase, depending on whether I decide to set the story before or after the Umbara arc in TCW.
As well as other clones like Crys, Waxer and Boil who serve under Obi-Wan and Commander Cody.

I already have model skins for Appo, Sergeant Fox and 501st soldiers in various roles (normal trooper, demolitions expert, etc)

Will try to get some preview pictures up before I leave for the holidays tomorrow.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 08:51:34 AM by Kualan »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Sweet, sounds great. I really do look forward to seeing this updated. I enjoy it a good bit.