Author Topic: Tales From The Clone Wars - VOLUME THREE 02/12/2013 - 15 - JUSTICE, PART FOUR  (Read 60677 times)

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
That was awesome, The rancor was so cool

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
of course mate   .id love to see him in it again!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline KesselRunImports

• Lieutenant
What an awesome chapter, I enjoyed it very much.

When I hit this image, I was like.... epic.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
Kualan, that would be wonderful for Daggerthorn to have a prominent role, i do have a helmetless version of daggerthorn if it could be of use, btw his hair is greyish white or whteish grey, i'll let you decide  ;)

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Secondly the graphics... It seems as though you put extra effort into creative camera angles all of which create a cinematic experience. The shot of the shuttle approaching the station was a favourite... Man I could do with your program!!!

You are going from strength to strength...I thoroughly enjoyed every word and image. Definitely my favourite chapter so far!.

Wow, thanks for the praises hangarbay94. I am trying with each issue to increase the 'cinematic' look of the comic as a whole, so I'm really pleased to see that's coming across!

of course mate   .id love to see him in it again!

Brilliant :D Cheers wraithnine.

What an awesome chapter, I enjoyed it very much.

When I hit this image, I was like.... epic.

That was definitely my favourite shot to make this issue, along with the rancor bursting out of the cargo bay  ;D

Kualan, that would be wonderful for Daggerthorn to have a prominent role, i do have a helmetless version of daggerthorn if it could be of use, btw his hair is greyish white or whteish grey, i'll let you decide  ;)

I don't think there would be a need for a helmetless appearance, but I'm sure I could fit one in anyway - why not, after all :D What's the name of Daggerthorn's unit by the way ghostskull?

Thanks to all who had good things to say about this issue, it's definitely been one of my favourites to work on so far.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
Kualan, the name of Daggerthorns unit is "toxin squad" (a dagger thorn plant is poisonous or toxic)  thank you so much for adding my character  ;D
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 09:28:46 AM by ghostskull18 »

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Standing Ovation! Awesome chapter as everyone has said. Such good writing and graphics, LOVED the Rancor and how you handled that part. Great work my friend!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Thank you very much, LS!

The next issue is going to throw us back into the main plot arc of the volume, and is going to be a set-up for the grand finale issues! Should be up within a week, give or take a day :)

Offline halnarthax87

• Non-Canonical Legend
  • Commander
Nice use of different game media. Yay Jedi Academy!!  ;D ;D
The exploits of my life are less canonical than they are legendary.

-H.

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
Kualan, would it be possible for you to include my custom Phase 2 Rex please?

By the way great job on Issue 10!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 03:36:30 AM by JLaban4 »

Offline DarthSinister

• Captain
Finally got to sit down and read this and was blown away!

Great story telling and your conveyance of scenes is spot on! Great emotion!

As I told Jules, I'm really interested in doing some graphic fiction so I'm trying to learn from you masters out there!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
I will try to feature cameos for anyone who wants them at some point in future volumes, but I fear the quote is "full up" for the rest of Volume Two.

I'm currently having some technical difficulties with the website; the comic pages themselves load up fine, but the thumbnails for each page and the albums in which they're contained don't seem to be displaying. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just my browser?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Kualan,

I have had some similar issues with my browser lately too. I have also just had a report from a fellow in Australia that some of our graphics are showing up broken. I was starting to think this was all just coincidence until now. Hmm.....

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
I've been very quiet on the comic front recently; the event that caused the delay of the last issue pretty much took the wind out of my sails for all my online activities in general.

But! The spirit has been invigorated once more, and I return with a tease of what's to come. I'm sure none of you expected Kastrofa to stay cooped up for long....

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Excellent news!

Really looking forward to your next offering! as always the presentation is spot on!