Author Topic: Tales From The Clone Wars - VOLUME THREE 02/12/2013 - 15 - JUSTICE, PART FOUR  (Read 60685 times)

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Thanks for the kind sentiments, folks. It means a lot.

I haven't yet finished Issue Ten, but here's the first four pages as a special preview:

Hope you like!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Oh yeah, wow what a teaser. Time to get this on the front page.

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
Can't wait!

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
That is awesome, cant wait to see the rest :o :o :o

Offline Clonemaster

• Commander
you can use my commander O'Neil

- Jon

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Oh yea, looking good! I am also glad you picked Luminara for this episode, I voted for her!

Offline DarthSinister

• Captain
Love this story Kualan. This has got to take you an ungodly amount of time to do. Can't wait for the full chapter.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
After almost two months without an update, Issue Ten is FINALLY HERE!

Hope you enjoy, looking forward to hearing your thoughts:

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
awesome! it was 2 cool when that rancor came out, 2 amazing  ;D , will i see my character in the next chapter ?  ;)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 05:15:14 PM by ghostskull18 »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Wow, I guess you can be pretty arrogant when you have a Rancor up your sleeve. Great new Chapter.

It will be on our front page tomorrow!

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
it was a great chapter and awesome to see Nep in there !
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
I must say I really liked seeing the different Jedi, especially the custom figure one. I also like seeing that LAAT Dropship with ATTE. Sweet. Daggone these leave me just wanting to ready more. I guess that is what is intended. Nice job Kualan.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
awesome! it was 2 cool when that rancor came out, 2 amazing  ;D , will i see my character in the next chapter ?  ;)

I don't think I can fit Golin Sasso into the next foreseeable chapters, however I believe Daggerthorn could have quite a prominent role in either the next chapter or the one after (at the minute it would be the next one, but depending how it comes out when I finish scripting them it might be moved back to the one after for time purposes). Glad you liked the rancor, that was fun to introduce, haha.

it was a great chapter and awesome to see Nep in there !

With your permission, wraith, I'd like to use Nep again in an issue or two nearer the finale of this arc (and with a speaking role this time of course XD). I don't know why, but I just love the look of the guy and would like to use him more. The same goes for Rothos Set, if Mungo wouldn't mind.

I must say I really liked seeing the different Jedi, especially the custom figure one. I also like seeing that LAAT Dropship with ATTE. Sweet. Daggone these leave me just wanting to ready more. I guess that is what is intended. Nice job Kualan.

I didn't realise this was the first time I had used the LAAT/C, but now you mention it Tamer I'm just beginning to realise how little of the huge database of vehicle models I've used. Expect to see more of these in future issues :)

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
great issue again! Like Tamer I enjoyed seeing the dropship. I like how Luminara handled the Rancor by setting it free. I also enjoyed seeing Gree. His helmet was cool!

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Kualan....Bravo....Bravo!!! (rapturous applause...standing ovation).,,

That was......AWESOME!!!

First off the writing was spot on, the way you switched between scenes, the dialogue all built excitement, and the conclusion was the perfect cliffhanger. Like the others have said, the Rancor scene was fantastic, especially the way Luminara dealt with thr beast! Like the way you cut the scene at the brutal part, letting the reader use his/her imagination.

Secondly the graphics... It seems as though you put extra effort into creative camera angles all of which create a cinematic experience. The shot of the shuttle approaching the station was a favourite... Man I could do with your program!!!

You are going from strength to strength...I thoroughly enjoyed every word and image. Definitely my favourite chapter so far!.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 04:37:39 AM by hangarbay94 »