Author Topic: New Star Wars Purchases  (Read 384457 times)

Offline Commander Wolffe CC #3636

• Lieutenant
Re: New Star Wars Purchases
« Reply #480 on: March 06, 2011, 05:39:19 PM »
r they still selling fox at target

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #481 on: March 06, 2011, 05:46:25 PM »
r they still selling fox at target
No, not for years now. They sold him for a while in australia somewhere but those are gone too, I believe.

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #482 on: March 06, 2011, 06:01:38 PM »
They had it at the Toy Anxiety by my house in a big tub full of loose figures. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw him in there. At least they put each figure in its' own sandwich bag. They have a shadow Utapau trooper in there if anyone wants me to see if it's still there.

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #483 on: March 07, 2011, 01:04:13 PM »
My wife found me a Target excl. Commander Fox loose and a Yuzhan Vong guy. Sorry if I misspelled that.
nearly , its Yuuzhan Vong

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #485 on: March 09, 2011, 05:56:28 AM »
I haven't seen those figures yet. Make sure you do a review of them with pics and I will get em in our Imperial Reviews Section.

I need to get the button made for W9's mini rig reviews. Hey Jay any chance you could take a couple pics of em and post that and your youtube link in the Hasbro review section and I can get this button made this week or weekend?

Sorry guys I am typing out loud.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #486 on: March 09, 2011, 08:51:27 AM »
We saw ONE Hevy on the pegs and my 6yo grabbed him up IMMEDIATELY.  She's already painted him up, too.  *sigh*  I need to throw Tinghori some $$ for a pile of them - I think the arms and legs have Legacy potential...

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #487 on: March 10, 2011, 01:14:51 PM »
found these goodies in Independence yesterday. Walmart had the remnants of the new clone wars wave and I got a Wolffe and an Aqua Droid and then went to the tru and found the endor pilot packs which seem to have been $5 higher than I remember them being last time.

I am posting a review of the Aqua Droid now.

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #488 on: March 10, 2011, 01:18:40 PM »
nice pick-up clint !

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #489 on: March 10, 2011, 01:26:34 PM »
Clonehead scores again. Daggone my stores anyhow.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #490 on: March 10, 2011, 02:08:58 PM »
What a day it was for me! I had to travel to a town about 40 minutes away today to have a little upgrade done to the audio system of my son's car for his birthday. If you are into this stuff all I can say is Memphis Audio rocks! Back on target, I stopped at a walmart I always check on and BAM! AT-AT'S ARE $49 and they have 10 of them in damaged packages. Well they had 9 when I left! Then I deciced to hit TRU for the Battle over Endor packs, no luck, but while complaining to the store manager, like I do almost every time, bet he is getting sick of me, but he finally tells me TRU has small stores like his that doesn't get inventory regulary and there are bigger stores, like in VA Beach that get all the new stuff on time. I say oh thanks and why didn't you tell me this last fall when I started complaining. So I high tail it over there 20 minutes further away to find my treasure! Both packs with plenty more left on the shelves. I also saw the newest wave of CW figures like Clint scored on but was out of $ as it was. Great score Clint! I almost came home with Wolfe but had to put him back. I was so excited I had to text Phatty. Shawn I wanted to text you but last time I tried it never worked. Do you have texting on your cell?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #491 on: March 10, 2011, 02:44:42 PM »
LOL. Great scores L.E. and you are always better off to send your text to my email address as I am just not a big cell phone user.

I have gotta find me some fourty nine dollar walkers!

I almost forgot my care package from Clint. In it was a minty momc esb stormy and my driver back all in one piece and then the great Veers in the same paint scheme. It was a good day for the Tamer's Collection too. Thanks Clint!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #492 on: March 10, 2011, 03:44:27 PM »
What a day it was for me! I had to travel to a town about 40 minutes away today to have a little upgrade done to the audio system of my son's car for his birthday. If you are into this stuff all I can say is Memphis Audio rocks! Back on target, I stopped at a walmart I always check on and BAM! AT-AT'S ARE $49 and they have 10 of them in damaged packages. Well they had 9 when I left! Then I deciced to hit TRU for the Battle over Endor packs, no luck, but while complaining to the store manager, like I do almost every time, bet he is getting sick of me, but he finally tells me TRU has small stores like his that doesn't get inventory regulary and there are bigger stores, like in VA Beach that get all the new stuff on time. I say oh thanks and why didn't you tell me this last fall when I started complaining. So I high tail it over there 20 minutes further away to find my treasure! Both packs with plenty more left on the shelves. I also saw the newest wave of CW figures like Clint scored on but was out of $ as it was. Great score Clint! I almost came home with Wolfe but had to put him back. I was so excited I had to text Phatty. Shawn I wanted to text you but last time I tried it never worked. Do you have texting on your cell?
Nope, LE, no texts. Send me an email. Actually, could you send me one of those damaged box walkers? I have checked all of my walmart stores and none of em have em anymore.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #493 on: March 10, 2011, 04:14:34 PM »
Nope, LE, no texts. Send me an email. Actually, could you send me one of those damaged box walkers? I have checked all of my walmart stores and none of em have em anymore.

Add me to that list! I have got to go on a prowl this weekend for sure.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #494 on: March 10, 2011, 06:48:31 PM »
Guys, sadly that walmart is 45 minutes away. I willl check when I go back though. That is why I was thinking we could build a texting ring of discount helpers. You get them quick and can reply quick. I can't email from my cell.