Author Topic: New Star Wars Purchases  (Read 384455 times)

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: New Star Wars Purchases
« Reply #1515 on: August 21, 2013, 01:28:53 AM »
well i have more sideshow goodness to report :
i picked another Heroes of the Rebellion: Yavin Ceremony Luke (this one is also mint in box and even mintier than the other one !)for dirt cheap!

and i have also picked a Order of the Jedi: Jedi Master Plo Koon ,for a very very good price(this guy can go for silly money )

Keeli's belt arrived

his chest armour and arm armour is also on its way...
i also purchased Ganch's holster rig so i could give Keeli original pistols and holsters and strapping .

and to continue to give the OT love where i can i have  Heroes of the Rebellion: Princess Leia ,Boussh Disquise coming..well it is the anniversary of ROTJ after all

R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #1516 on: August 21, 2013, 02:55:14 AM »
Man, that guy looks sharp!

I got my amazon slave 1 in the mail today. outer big box, inner hasbro mailer box, and the corners still had some dings to em. Its an opener so I dont care but am wondering how tamer got a pristine one. You must have given the customer service quite a scare, huh, buddy?

I promise I will try to give you pics tonight as time in the evening is just horrible for me this week, but I really didn't do anything than follow the normal return thing where you report your package is damaged and then they have you print a bar code to put in the box and then ups picked it up off my front porch a couple days later. It was a pretty easy thing. I guess I just lucked out.

Folks, if you want just an opener check out the Amazon thread in our Online Store Section as I just put up a link to those and Rune put up a five dollars off link.

And Jay, what great looking Sideshow Additions. I am really envious of all the great deals you are finding. You are really going full tilt with these.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #1517 on: August 22, 2013, 03:42:26 AM »
Boushh arrived this morning and i am very pleased with her the box is in a "used" condition but its by no means knackered.

Detail is superb!

R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Spookymufu

« Reply #1518 on: August 22, 2013, 08:04:27 AM »
got my first Black Series 3 3/4" figure last night, got Biggs!  now I need his X Wing

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #1519 on: August 22, 2013, 08:54:08 AM »
Wow Jay, you're sure building your 12" collection fast. I picked up the black series #05 Luke Skywalker yesterday on my birthday. I also got the Neca 7" Jungle disguise Dutch from Predator. I will be attempting a 3 3/4" custom of that in the future.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1520 on: August 22, 2013, 09:46:19 AM »
Awesome detail shots, jay. Man, she does look good!

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
« Reply #1521 on: August 22, 2013, 03:11:19 PM »
I just received my star wars exclusive FA-4 in the mail, Hasbro has been redeemed with this one, such an awesome figure!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1522 on: August 22, 2013, 05:39:38 PM »
Great stuff there Jay.

Spookymufu

« Reply #1523 on: August 23, 2013, 02:07:30 PM »
Just ordered the Slave 1 off Amazon before they go up for review again or they run out.......I wont be eating for a week but I guess it will be worth it :)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1524 on: August 23, 2013, 05:18:58 PM »
Just ordered the Slave 1 off Amazon before they go up for review again or they run out.......I wont be eating for a week but I guess it will be worth it :)

I sure do like mine. Looks like they have a white mailer box to get it there in decent shape now though.

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #1525 on: August 24, 2013, 09:15:43 AM »
I got my Slave 1 yesterday. It was a damaged box one that was on sale. It came inside of a brown box. The damaged Hasbro box wasn't too bad but definitely unacceptable if you collect the box.

Spookymufu

« Reply #1526 on: August 24, 2013, 10:32:33 AM »
I sure do like mine. Looks like they have a white mailer box to get it there in decent shape now though.

Im not a box collector but since we're paying $10 extra for the box I want it in great condition, even if I rip it up and toss it in the trash (I wont) I want to look great when I get it.

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
« Reply #1527 on: August 24, 2013, 02:26:02 PM »
Awesome haul Wraithnine, I hope to start back getting sideshow collectibles around Christmas time.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1528 on: August 25, 2013, 01:17:02 PM »

Im not a box collector but since we're paying $10 extra for the box I want it in great condition, even if I rip it up and toss it in the trash (I wont) I want to look great when I get it.

I agree. It sure seemed too much imo to get it for around 70 and show up mangled.

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #1529 on: August 25, 2013, 08:34:59 PM »
I finally found a Black Series Padme and Darth Vader. Padme looks pretty hot, oh I mean good. They had the clone pilot there too but I could only get two figures so I went with those.