Author Topic: New Star Wars Purchases  (Read 384419 times)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: New Star Wars Purchases
« Reply #1170 on: June 21, 2012, 01:29:13 PM »
I saw that sub 2 weeks ago, what a piece of crap. The paint aps on the trooper are a joke from the package I saw, major pass.

I am glad to report I scored the New Hope Vader from the vintage line. I would say they have come pretty close to the perfect figure after all this time.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #1171 on: June 21, 2012, 03:53:11 PM »
As soon as I get home one of those Vaders will be coming to my house, amazon.com, ebay or whatever I have to do to find one. If anyone sees one minty fresh out there and doesn't mind and assist I would like to get my hands on one of those.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #1172 on: June 21, 2012, 07:13:17 PM »
I saw that sub 2 weeks ago, what a piece of crap. The paint aps on the trooper are a joke from the package I saw, major pass.

I am glad to report I scored the New Hope Vader from the vintage line. I would say they have come pretty close to the perfect figure after all this time.

Hey!  It has potential...

Offline Mandalore the skepsis

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #1173 on: June 21, 2012, 07:42:04 PM »
Been looking for that sub bit haven't found it yet.

If you want it let me know.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1174 on: June 22, 2012, 01:24:26 PM »
I found that TCW Sub today. I have been down here on vacation for two weeks and it was the only thing noteworthy I got other than some new Darth Vader earbuds. I highly recommend those to listen to the latest episode of CAFN.

The pegs are bare in every store down here, even TPM Figures are rare. About the only thing I have seen here in good quantity was the Clone 3 Pack with Heavy, Bomb Squad Trooper, and the Umbara Trooper (whatever his name was). Guess I did see a few of those ultra-poseable spider mans, but thats about it for following my wife around the outlets all day long. Geesh.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1175 on: June 24, 2012, 04:16:43 PM »
Well my two Malguses from Europe are here. Haven't opened em up yet though. Trying to pump myself up for smashed bubbles and creased cards. I did buy the Darth Vader earbuds while on vacation, but nothing else. I didn't see anything.

My wife did get me the imperial cog tie clip for fathers day and that looks nice so I will be sporting that when I go back to work.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
« Reply #1176 on: June 24, 2012, 04:34:21 PM »
On Saturday I found MH15 darth maul, UFC kimbo slice, MIB agents j and k plus an alien, winters from red faction, the 3 3/4th ultimate super articulated spiderman, plus I got the screwhead edition of AOD on dvd
and today I got a huge Captain America vehicle for 7 dollars and the Gijoe Trooper

It's been a great weekend!  ;D

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #1177 on: June 26, 2012, 02:17:06 PM »
Anyone pick up a Bespin Battle BP yet? I think if we can get Boba's helmet head casted and mass produced that would be great. Just my 2 cents.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1178 on: June 26, 2012, 03:03:51 PM »
I didn't know it was hitting now. Course not that my stores have anything anyway. I will probably get it if I do see it just to have something new.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1179 on: June 26, 2012, 03:17:56 PM »
Well I got in my Amazon Malguses and the bubbles were actually good with no creases, but a little card warping. I think the book treatment (heavy book or starcase) ought to fix em, but wow the European Cards are awful. They cover up all the back art with a daggone big black sticker. What gives?

I also got in a Blanx Figure and it looks pretty good. I sure hope they get to that female version.

Oh, I think I may have hit paydirt early when I bought my Vader Earbuds about two weeks ago. They are nice and much better than my old ones and have three sets of ear inserts to choose from. They have those in a couple other characters too.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1180 on: June 29, 2012, 11:04:31 AM »
Well, my Malgus Cards are now destickered from all the European cover ups and that stuff peels right off.

I also got in a vintage recard order from Wookie Balls. Who needs Hasbro, I will do my shopping at Ray's Place.

Offline FlakBait

• Lieutenant
« Reply #1181 on: July 07, 2012, 06:40:08 AM »
found these this morning at the davenport walmart. Hoping I will get the rest later. Happy hunting

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1182 on: July 07, 2012, 06:47:15 AM »
Flak, you always have the best stores. Congrats. I am sure envying you this morning!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1183 on: July 07, 2012, 08:16:29 AM »
Holy cow, I am going to have to stage a hunt today!

Spookymufu

« Reply #1184 on: July 07, 2012, 10:01:22 AM »
The new vintage 3 packs are hitting Targets all over, the new power Droid and snaggletooth looks great from what I've seen