Imperial Creative Engineering > Completed Works

Gamma Squad

<< < (5/5)

Irish Ninja 97:
Part 21:

CC-1475: Ah, Gamma Squad. It has been a while since I've given you mission briefing. And Stark, good to have you back.

Stark: Thank you, sir! *Salutes*

CC-1475: Anyways, the planet Miriala has been taken by the Separatists. We need you boys to take the planet.

Blitz: Take a whole planet? We're just five commandos!

CC-1475: Let me finish. The 78th Attack Batallion is right behind you. Now, you will be taking out an airfield that is covered with Anti-Aircraft turrets. Take them out and the 78th should take care of the rest.

Flicker: Sounds like fun.

CC-1475: OK. The gunship should drop you off now.

Sonny: Sir? From now on, can we give names to our missions?

CC-1475: What? Why?

Sonny: Delta Squad does.

CC-1475: Alright, fine. When you hit the ground, Operation Twilight Base Destruction will begin.

Hak: Oh, brother.

Blitz: Don't remind me.

Stark: Alright, let's go!

*Gamma Squad gets off the gunship and it flies away*

Sonny: Brrr. Its cold. I thought this was a desert planet.

Flicker: Its night time, stupid!

Sonny: Oh. By the way, where's Nagi?

Flicker: He drank some rotten blue milk and got sick.

Stark: Cut it, you two. The airfield is a few kliks away. *Starts walking, the rest of Gamma Squad follows*

5 kliks later...

Blitz: Well there it is.

Hak: Yeah, thats it.

Stark: OK. Move in. *Leads Gamma Squad to the airfield*

Stark: These clankers don't know we're here. There should be an opening around this corner. *Leads Gamma Squad around the corner* Well, would ya look at that. That clanker is taking some time studying a datapad. Blitz, relieve him. Quietly.

Blitz: Yes sir. *Walks behind the droid* Hey tin can!

Droid: Huh? *Turns around*

Blitz: Good Night. *Whacks the droid with the back of his gun and kills it*

Stark: Nice. Let's go. *Leads squad inside the airfield* Hak! Droid popper!

Hak: Got it! *Throws EMP grenade*

Droid: *Sees grenade* You're kidding me right? *Grenade sets off* Uhhh... *Dies*

Droid commander: Kill those clone troopers! *Droid forces open fire*

Stark: Fire! *Gamma Squad fires at droids*

Hak: *Kills a droid* Oh yeah!

Sonny: Suck Anti-Armor! *Fires Anti-Armor attachment and kills five droids*

Blitz: *Hits three droids with one shot from his sniper rifle* Set em up, knock em down!

Stark: Sonny! We'll keep these scrap brains busy, you set the charges on the turrets!

Sonny: With honor sir! *Runs to an AA turret and sets a charge* OK. *Runs to another turret and sets a charge* Alright. *Runs to the third turret and sets a charge* OK. *Runs to the final turret and sets a charge* All done! Now I need to-

Droid: Stop right there!

Sonny: Yikes! *Prepares to pick up his rifle* Forget it! *Pulls out pistol and shoots at the droids* Eat it! *Kills seven droids* MagnaGuard! *Magna Guard walks up to Sonny, Sonny pulls out pistol, but it is knocked away from his hands by the MagnaGuard's electro-staff, Sonny gets hit in the face with the electro-staff and his helmet flies off, leaving a cut on his face* Oh, you've done it now, scraphead. *Grabs the electro-staff from the MagnaGuard and shoves it through his torso* How do you like me now! *Puts helmet back on and runs back to his squad*

Flicker: What took ya so long?

Sonny: I ran into some old friends.

Hak: Did you set the charges?

Sonny: No, I went to get a drink. Of course I set the charges!

Stark: Then let's get out of here! *Leads Gamma Squad out of the airfield*

Outside of the airfield...

Stark: Sonny, set off those charges!

Sonny: Yes sir! *Prepares to set off charges*

Meanwhile...

Droid commander: *Sees Gamma Squad retreating* We're victorious!

Droid engineer: There are charges on the turrets!

Droid commander: What!? *Charges explode and destroy the turrets and the droids*

Meanwhile...

Stark: Good work Sonny!

Sonny: Thanks! Now let's get out of here.

Hak: I'm on it. Gunship Skull, we're ready for pickup. Mission complete. Popping a flare to mark our location.

Gamma Squad successfully destroys an airfield on Miriala! The 78th Attack Battallion moves in as they leave. Until next time yarders, may the Force be with you all!

Irish Ninja 97:
Part 22:

Gamma Squad and Nagi are currently on the planet Rhen Var, finding and destroying a CIS transport station. It holds Spider droids, Dwarf Spider droids, Hailfire droids, Tri-droids, AAT's, Corporate Alliance Tanks, and other CIS transports. Gamma Squad needs to destroy the station and report to the cruisers above to send in the 35th Snowtroopers. Now, I'll stop yakkin, so you can start reading!

Nagi: We're clear guys. Let's go! *Leads Gamma Squad behind a wall*

Blitz: *Looks around a corner* Clankers. Lots of clankers.

Nagi: Blitz, what else do you see?

Blitz: Seppie armor.

Nagi: OK. I'll call in. Godspeed, this is Gamma Squad. We've entered a type of harbor, and we have eyes on the transport station and heavy defenses.

Clone on Godspeed: Gamma Squad, you're gonna have to take care of those droids yourself if Operation Blizzard is to succeed.

Nagi: Alright. Over and out. Guys, ready to scrap some clankers?

All: Oh, yeah!

Nagi: Then let's go! Come on! *Activates lightsaber*

Flicker: You're a Jedi, right?

Nagi: I'm no Jedi, I'm just a ten-year-old with a lightsaber. *Cuts a droid in half*

Sonny: Suck this! *Fires Anti-Armor attachment multiple times and kills many droids*

Stark: *Fires at two droids and kills them* Haha!

Droid: Commander, we have to pull back and regroup if we are to protect the transport station!

Droid Commander: Yeah sure. *Sees the Droid get shot* Pull back!

Hak: Look! They're pulling back!

Nagi: We still have to take care of that transport station! Go get em!

*Gamma Squad runs up a flight of stairs*

Droid: Commander! They're back!

Droid Commander: We have to protect the transport station! All units, fire at will!

Blitz: *Blows a droids head clean off* You look better without a head!

Hak: Droid morale, currently at twenty-one percent. If we don't wipe them out, they will try to surrender.

Flicker: But Hak, we're not supposed to accept surrender.

Sonny: Oh, good, because Blitz needs way more kills before he can get to my kill count!

Blitz: Well, what is your kill count, Sonny?

Sonny: It's...uhh...crap! I lost it!

Blitz: Hehe.

Stark: Less time laughing, more killing clankers! *Kills a droid*

One minute later...

Droid Commander: We surrender!

Stark: Really? Oh, that's good.

Droid Commander: What's good? That you win?

Sonny: No, that we can shoot you down without you shooting back! Blast em!

Droid Commander: No! No! N-ahh! *Gets killed*

Nagi: Good work boys! Now, we have 2 different ways to destroy the transports. We can blow up the station itself, or sabotage the transports. What do you guys think?

Stark: How about we let the readers decide? Hey, all you yarders! Read this chapter, and comment below wether you think we should destroy the station, or sabotage the transports. The choice with the most votes will be what we do in Part 22. So, hurry up and vote already! Because it's...getting cold.

Irish Ninja 97:
Part 23:

Nagi: We should just blow up the station.

Sonny: Sounds good to me!

*Gamma Squad approaches the transprt station, but a ray shield appears and covers the door*

Stark: Ray shields?

Nagi: I'll go look around and see if I can find the generator. Until then, hold position here.

All: Yes sir!

*Nagi walks a large flight of stairs that leads to a citadel*

Nagi: Hmm, this must be where the shield generator is. *Walks inside the citadel's keep* This is the shield generator. I'll shut it down.

Grievous: I don't think so, Springfield!

Nagi: *Turns around* General Grievous. Good to see you again.

Grievous: This time I will not lose. Your lightsaber and your head will be mine! *Activates 4 lightsabers in his hands*

Nagi: *Activates and brandishes his saber* Your move!

Greivous: *Lunges towards Nagi*

Nagi: *Blocks Grievous's lightsabers and swongs at Grievous*

Grievous: *Blocks Nagi's attacks and kicks him*

Nagi: Oof! *Hits citadel wall*

Grievous: Hehehe. *Picks up Nagi's lightsaber and adds it to his collection* Now, I will kill you. *Prepares to swing lightsaber*

Nagi: *Jumps over Grievous just as he swings, Grievous turns around and Nagi steals one of Grievous' lightsabers from his belt* Now, come at me.

Grievous: With pleasure. *Runs towards Nagi*

Nagi: *Blocks lightsabers and swings at Grievous*

Greivous: *Blocks attack and swings back*

Nagi: *Blocks the move then cuts of Grievous' hands*

Grievous: Grr. Jedi slime! *Kicks Nagi and runs away*

Nagi: Err. He got away again. Oh well, better shut down the ray shields. *Walks over to shield generator and shuts it down*

Stark *Over Commlink*: Sir, the shields are down. We're going to set charges in the transport station.

Nagi: *Into commlink* Roger that. I'll meet you at the extraction point. Out.

A few minutes later inside the gunship........

Stark: Sonny, set of the charges.

Sonny: Yes sir! *Presses button on detonation device, but the charges don't explode* Huh?

Hak: Please don't tell me that the charges were duds.

Blitz: They better not be.

*Transport Station explodes*

Flicker: Woohoo!

Gamma Squad successfully makes the battle on Rhen Var easier for the 35th Snowtroopers! Until next time, my fellow yarders, may the Force be with you always!!!!!!!!!!

Irish Ninja 97:
Part 24:

Nagi: *Stabs a droid with his lightsaber* That's the last of them.

Stark: OK. Second Battalion, move in! Easy Company, go up top! Able Company, go down to the lower levels.

*Companies go to their designated position*

Sonny: Look! More clankers!

*10 Super Battle Droids come in*

Stark: Get to cover!

Sonny: Suck this! *Throws a thermal detonator at a droid*

SBD: *Grenade explodes* Ahhhhh!

Nagi: *Picks up a droid with the Force and smashes it to the ground, then cuts a Super Battle Droid in half* Yeah! Get some!

Hak: Get clear! *Loads rocket launcher, fires, and kills the leftover SBD's*

Flicker: Good shot Hak!

Easy Company radioman: Commander Springfield! We've run into heavy enemy resistance! We need help!

Nagi: Hang on! I'm on my way! *Turns to Stark* I'm going to help Easy Company out. Stay here, mop up any droid resistance.

Stark: Yes sir.

*Nagi jumps up to the upper levels and finds Easy Company*

Nagi: Captain! What's going on!

Captain Trik: The Seppies ambushed us with hundreds of clankers, We lost about one-fourth of the company. Any ideas Commander?

Nagi: Yeah, move the other half of your troops to that mansion, they'll have better cover there! I'll take the remaining fourth to the front to take out the droids.

Captain Trik: Got it! Easy Company, follow me! Sergeant Dess, take your squad with Commander Springfield!

Sergeant Dess: Yes sir! Let's go boys! *Leads troops towards the droids*

Nagi: *Cuts a droid in half, then cuts another droid's head off, then stabs another droid and Force Push's three more over the edge* Haha!

Clone trooper: Watch your left! *Blasts a droid* Yes!

Sergeant Dess: *Blasts three droids* That's the way its done!

Clone: Spider Droid! Get dow-ahhhhh! *Killed by the Spider Droid's cannon*

Sergeant Dess: Commander, that Spider Droid is tearing us apart!

Nagi: OK. Draw the Droids' fire away from me. I'm gonna squash that spider! *Runs around the Spider Droid*

*Spider Droid fires at Nagi*

Nagi: *Dodges the laser and jumps on top of the Spider Droid*

Battle Droid Pilot: *Points blaster pistol at Nagi* Don't move or I'll shoot!

Nagi: *Pulls the droid out with the Force and slams him into a wall, then cuts the Spider Droid down the middle*

*Droid forces retreat to the lower levels*

Sergeant Dess: Don't chase them. Able Company will take them.

Nagi: I'll call it in. *Into holoprojector* Master Windu. Sector 5 on Boz Pity has been cleared.

Windu: Very good, Springfield.

Nagi: We'll take out the droid forces. Springfield out. *Turns of holoprojector*

Meanwhile...

Captain Trik: Hold on, I'm getting a message. *Takes out holoprojector*

Palpatine: Captain Trik, the time has come. Execute Order 66!

Captain Trik: Yes, my lord.

Nagi: *Hears blasters reloading, turns around* Is there a problem Captain? Why are your weapons raised? Put them down.

Captain Trik: I'm sorry, sir, but we're no longer required to follow your orders.

Nagi: What did you say Captain?

CaptainTrik : Fire! *Easy Company fire rifles, launchers, and pistols at Nagi, a cloud of smoke covers the Jedi. When the smoke clears, Nagi is gone*

Clone: Where'd he go?

Clone: Do you think we got him?

Clone: I don't- Ahh! AHHHHH! *Thrown over the edge*

Clone: Spark! Gah! GAHHHHH! *Is slammed against a wall and thrown into the air*

Clone: What the heck is going on? What the?-AHHH! *He and three other clones are cut in half by an azure saber*

*The clones from Easy company are slowly killed off, one by one, until Captain Trik and Sergeant Dess are left*

Nagi: Ahh, it has come down to you two. *Jumps down from a building* I'm sorry, but both of you must be killed. *Activates his saber*

Sergeant Dess: Die Jedi!

Captain Trik: Dess, don't! *Dess fires at Nagi, Nagi reflects it back at Dess, and it goes through his head* Dess! *Sees Nagi heading towards him* You.. you monster!

Nagi: I am very sorry that it had to come to this, Captain. I truly am. *Picks up Trik with the Force*

Captain Trik: Put me down! Put me down!

Nagi: *Starts to choke Trik with the Force*

Captain Trik: Urrrk, Urrr.

Nagi: *Drops Trik*

Trik: Uhh, that was a Sith power.

Nagi: Force powers aren't good or evil *Activates lightsaber* its how you use them. You would never understand. *Stabs Trik*

Trik: Uhhh! Ahhh.

Stark: Commander Springfield!

Nagi: Stark... *Deactivates lightsaber*

Sonny: What happened?

Nagi: The clones in Easy company tried to kill me!

Hak: They did, huh?

Nagi: Yes.

Blitz: You made quite a mess Nagi.

Stark: Come on. Let's get back to the lower levels to help Able Company.

Nagi: Yes. Let's go.

*They all walk a little, then Nagi turns around*

Nagi: I can sense your thoughts. You... you're trying to kill me, aren't you?

Stark: I'm sorry sir. Orders are orders.

Nagi: *Activates lightsaber* I'm very sorry,too.

Stark: Blast him! *Gamma Squad opens fire on Nagi*

Nagi: *Deflects blaster bolts and runs towards Gamma Squad* I'm sorry, Flicker. *Cuts of Flicker's arm*

Flicker: AHHH!

Nagi: I'm sorry, Blitz. *Cuts off Blitz's hand*

Blitz: GAHHH!

Nagi: *Tears roll down Nagi's face* I'm sorry, Hak. *Cuts off Hak's leg*

Hak: DAAAAAH!

Nagi: *Tears still rolling down his face* I'm sorry... *Sniff* Sonny. *Cuts of Sonny's leg*

Sonny: AAAOOOH!

Nagi: *Tears rolling down his face* I'm sorry...*Sniff* Stark. *Force Pushes Stark into a wall*

Stark: Oof!

Nagi: *Approaches Stark* Stark... on Dantooine, I saved your life...*Sniff* and this is what I get in return!? *Turns around to speak to all of Gamma Squad* You were all like brothers to me! Brothers don't turn against eachother! I... I... I hate all of you! ALL OFF YOU! *Turns towards Stark* I saved your life... now, I will end it! *Raises lightsaber* Now, you shall d-*Gasp* *Falls to the ground*

Captain Grav: You boys alright?

Stark: Captain Grav of Able Company!

Captain Grav: *Runs towards Nagi's body* He's alright. I stunned the bugger. Take him to the gunship, get him on the Godspeed and put him in the prison.

Able Company Clone Trooper: Yes sir! Crayn, help me out.

Captain Grav: Don't worry, Stark. Your men will be fine.

Stark: So all the Jedi in the Republic are dead?

Captain Grav: This isn't a Republic any more. Its an Empire.

Stark: What?

Captain Grav: Chancellor, or Emperor Palpatine, made an announcement to the Senate this morning and Darth Vader is on Mustafar killing the Seppie leaders.

Stark: Vader?

Captain Grav: He used to be Anakin Skywalker, but Palpatine turned him to the Dark side of the Force. New armor's coming in next month, and you and your boys will become Imperial Commandos.

Stark: Really?

Captain Grav: Yes. Now, let's gt you back to the Godspeed.

THE END OF GAMMA SQUAD

Thanks for reading!

-Jack AKA IN97

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version