Imperial Community > Imperial Blog

Life at Sprywalker Ranch

<< < (8/8)

Luke Sprywalker:
Thanks guys, just wanted to say, we are in Orlando!

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Luke Sprywalker on August 20, 2012, 01:46:15 PM ---Thanks guys, just wanted to say, we are in Orlando!

--- End quote ---

Cool deal, thanks for letting us know.

Luke Sprywalker:
Just wanted to check in with everyone and let you guys know I have not fallen off the face of the earth. Sorry I have been MIA for a few weeks but life has been hectic. I didn't work for 3 months this winter so I am working every hour I can when it isn't raining. When it is raining I have been working on estimates and paper work. I still need to photograph the 6 inch scale Cantina Booth I made back in February! I have worked on a new project but, I can't really talk about it or show completed pics. I can say the model is being filmed for an upcoming "sizzle real" to be shopped around with producers. Keeping my fingers crossed that something will come of this and I will have more available time to create and scratch build things. I am trying to check in at least once a week to keep up in the custom figure and vehicle forums, keep up the great work everyone!

DocOutlands:
Fantastic!!  I figured with spring sproinging, work would consume you and drag you away from your first love...  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version