Imperial Creative Engineering > Dioramas

(SID) WIP ZONE

<< < (2/5) > >>

(SID):
Lots of stuff coming folks... LOTS (pun intended).

Keep checking back and please share any ideas feedback and or requests.

If you "need" a fix. Check threw the Vehicles thread in the custom section on the rebelscum forums. Or my  vastly out dated...

starworldstoys.blogspot.com/

I really love this site and its community so I will be making this my home for my posts (atleast before anywhere else... If I even bother).

(SID):
New up dates coming this weekend... Snow is coming so hopefully I'll have enough buildings etc. built...

Been REALLY focusing on making prefab "space ghettos" they look really cool. Problem Is they only work with 3 3/4 scale (6" would be too huge to purchase/produce). These will be available in sets with a few other diorama parts/accessories.

(SID):
....yikes... Time flew

I've been really close to finishing phase one of all the designs I want to put out as toy/models. But... Something felt missing. I developed some floor panel stuff (pics of that soon), and then it hit me... "HOUSES" and sure enough it was possible. I have 5x 96% finished so last night just caved and primed 2 of them.

I hope you enjoy. I tried to have fun making a  little scene.

Tamer:
Now that does look fun. Awesome. Off to share to the front pages.

Darth More:
Very nice looking pieces! Thanks for the update! I am looking forward to seeing more of that!

- Philipp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version