Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Fiction

Tales From The Clone Wars - VOL. 5 - 27/09/2017 - ISSUE 8: Corporate Interests!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Darth More:
Thank you very much! That does hellp, indeed! Very interesting tutorials! I am very curious about Photoshop and how to use it! Now, I gues I have to get it somehow...

Kualan:

--- Quote from: legion078 on September 28, 2017, 07:15:39 AM ---Thank you very much! That does hellp, indeed! Very interesting tutorials! I am very curious about Photoshop and how to use it! Now, I gues I have to get it somehow...

--- End quote ---

I haven't used it myself, but I know a lot of people use GIMP as a free alternative to Photoshop. It should be capable of producing the same results for things like speech bubbles.

Forceflow:
Always a treat to get more Tales! Good stuff, as always.

Tamer:
Finally got some time to read this and leave proper thoughts.

1. Great battle. I kind wondered if one of the droids would come in to save the day a bit and then that thing about acceptable losses was priceless. Speaking as a veteran you sure seem like you know us.

2. I really like the other plot lines too with Corliss and his damaged buddy both avoiding things and that affecting their lives. It gives us a side to the clones that shows them more as individuals. I like it.

3. I can't wait to see what happens at that battle that has him so scarred.

Great story sir. Thank you for sharing it.

Time to move it back to the top of the page.

Kualan:

--- Quote from: Forceflow on September 28, 2017, 05:20:48 PM ---Always a treat to get more Tales! Good stuff, as always.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Forceflow!

--- Quote from: Tamer on September 29, 2017, 02:19:00 AM ---Finally got some time to read this and leave proper thoughts.

1. Great battle. I kind wondered if one of the droids would come in to save the day a bit and then that thing about acceptable losses was priceless. Speaking as a veteran you sure seem like you know us.

2. I really like the other plot lines too with Corliss and his damaged buddy both avoiding things and that affecting their lives. It gives us a side to the clones that shows them more as individuals. I like it.

3. I can't wait to see what happens at that battle that has him so scarred.

Great story sir. Thank you for sharing it.

Time to move it back to the top of the page.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the comments, Tamer. Most (if not all) of the next issue will be all about the battle of Velkor so you'll definitely get your wish! Plus having a flashback gives me a chance to FINALLY use Phase One clonetroopers! I've been having a blast putting together some designs for the phase one variants of Corliss, Asher and their unit - the 284th. Seeing some of the custom clones folks are coming up with over in the other sub-forums really helped with the inspiration:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version