Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Artwork

SithLord229's Custom Artwork

(1/9) > >>

SithLord229:
Here is my first attempt at doing something similar to what Jules does with his Hangarbay'd images, I've approached this with a comic book look & feel & only hope Jay approves as this custom was one of his that he did for me.

hangarbay94:
Oh yes, that is terrific, I love your idea of transforming the customs into cartoon characters, and you have done it so well. The glowing blaseters give the image a manga feel, an artform that I am particularly interested in.

I was hoping you would start doing stuff like this as it really livens up the place. You have to keep it up as I'm sure your amazing artistic talent will bring some much needed variety to the forum.

I am a huge fan of your work!

Jules

SithLord229:

--- Quote from: hangarbay94 on April 17, 2010, 12:17:43 PM ---Oh yes, that is terrific, I love your idea of transforming the customs into cartoon characters, and you have done it so well. The glowing blaseters give the image a manga feel, an artform that I am particularly interested in.

I was hoping you would start doing stuff like this as it really livens up the place. You have to keep it up as I'm sure your amazing artistic talent will bring some much needed variety to the forum.

I am a huge fan of your work!

Jules

--- End quote ---

Once again thanks Jules, I was hoping for some feedback from you on this particular image as you are obviously the fella who knows his business when it comes to editing photographs. I am glad I've got the seal of approval from you mate. Rest assured, there will be many more of these to come.

TheCloneCommander:
Brilliant work Steve!!

i totally agree with what Jules said!! this is the bomb!!

DocOutlands:
Very nice work!  I agree with Jules, there's very much a manga feel to it.  I'm just hoping one day some of my customs may inspire you to give them the MangaSith treatment!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version