Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Artwork

You've been SQUIRED!! UPDATED: I"M BACK!!

(1/8) > >>

Squirepec7:
Not to be mean to Jules on the name choice. I just wanted to do this thing like his,but to make up on other customs he hasn't done. Hope you all like the first one.

Phatty:
LOL!  I'm sure Jules will be honored to be your inspiration!  Can't wait to see more of these!

hangarbay94:
Squirepec, that is an awesome 1st attempt and I am thrilled that you are trying your hand at this. To inspire someone to try something new and to hopefully get them started on a journey into discovering a new talent is such an awesome thing. Digital Art and using Photoshop is something that you can apply in other aspects of your education, so I'm absolutely behind you on this.

If you want any help or advice just let me know but I am sure that a kid of your talent and resourcefulness will soon be "outPecinating" the Hangarbay!

Squirepec7:
Well guys heres this weeks victims. Jay and the Master himself Hangarbay.
Hope you like them.
Jay's.

And Jules.

TheCloneCommander:
nice ones SP7!! Jules would be proud to have you under his wing!! i gave this ago myself but soon realized i couldn't compare myself to HB94's Art and put it on the back burner, he gave me some great tips but i really need a new Photoshop...
Keep up the Great work mate!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version