Author Topic: Mos Eisley Customz Star Wars Ships!  (Read 35573 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Mos Eisley Customz Star Wars Ships!
« Reply #165 on: April 09, 2021, 02:35:12 AM »
Very nice. Off to share this and your auction on the front pages.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #167 on: April 11, 2021, 10:49:51 PM »
Looks good, and I totally get what you mean about the time to pay-out ratio as far as your investment goes. I was (mostly) joking about the footprints. Anyway, you keep knocking these out of the park (baseball reference, I think for the UK it might be "hitting a six"?). Its fun to see. Great work.

Offline Mos-Eisley-Customz

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #168 on: April 12, 2021, 05:45:50 PM »
Looks good, and I totally get what you mean about the time to pay-out ratio as far as your investment goes. I was (mostly) joking about the footprints. Anyway, you keep knocking these out of the park (baseball reference, I think for the UK it might be "hitting a six"?). Its fun to see. Great work.

Thanks man, i got the baseball reference, a lot of our programs over here come from over the pond lol ;)  ..i especially enjoy the NFL 8)

Finally got around to doing another U-Wing, it's been a while ..Ebay item https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-vehicle-Rogue-One-U-Wing-Ship-CUSTOM-WEATHERED-for-3-75-figure-Hasbro/294118207074?hash=item447acfae62:g:QWYAAOSwsKtgdNUh

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #169 on: April 13, 2021, 02:30:40 AM »
Very nice. Off to share it and your new auction on the front pages.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #171 on: April 13, 2021, 06:09:18 PM »
That looks really good. I like the U-wing design, I just wish Hasbro had made it a bit bigger. The NFL is okay, college ball is a bit more fun. But I'm a soccer fan actually - grew up playing the game and being from Seattle I'm a true FC Sounders fan - but I do enjoy the World Cup a lot. I guess seeing US sports doesn't surprise me, but I didn't want to assume and realized the reference only after I'd written it :)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 06:12:23 PM by Starchaser »

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #172 on: April 14, 2021, 05:55:26 PM »
That looks really good. I like the U-wing design, I just wish Hasbro had made it a bit bigger. The NFL is okay, college ball is a bit more fun. But I'm a soccer fan actually - grew up playing the game and being from Seattle I'm a true FC Sounders fan - but I do enjoy the World Cup a lot. I guess seeing US sports doesn't surprise me, but I didn't want to assume and realized the reference only after I'd written it :)

It would of been great if the U-Wing was bigger so it could hold 6 figures or so, it would of been huge though ;D  ..by soccer you mean football? you know, the round ball that you kick around with your foot ;D lol ..i support my local team Manchester City and watch alot of rugby too but watched NFL since the 80's  ..we get most of your tv programs too, we are like the 53rd state haha  8)

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #173 on: April 25, 2021, 10:49:38 AM »
Custom Rebel Transport ready for sale, painted and weathered, cockpit painted in a metallic grey with repo stickers added ..Ebay item https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294142945559?hash=item447c492917:g:EDUAAOSwFzZghZ0v  ..also got 40 new Vintage Collection figures & a Turbo Tank for sale on Ebay too right now 8)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #174 on: April 26, 2021, 02:58:13 AM »
Man I would love to have that Transport and the Turbo Tank. Off to share this on the front pages.

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #175 on: April 26, 2021, 03:56:07 AM »
Man I would love to have that Transport and the Turbo Tank. Off to share this on the front pages.

Thanks Tamer, the turbo tank is awesome 👌  my truck needs £5500 worth of work doing to it, engine and gearbox has to come out so having to sell my whole collection off ? going to be listening lots over the coming days

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #176 on: April 27, 2021, 12:10:16 AM »
That Rebel Transport looks really good! So sorry to hear about your truck. Painful to have to sell off the collection, but you've got to have transportation, right?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #177 on: April 27, 2021, 02:54:36 AM »
Well that stinks, but definitely understand. Can't have stuff like that when you can't drive.

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #178 on: April 27, 2021, 03:48:13 PM »
Well that stinks, but definitely understand. Can't have stuff like that when you can't drive.

That Rebel Transport looks really good! So sorry to hear about your truck. Painful to have to sell off the collection, but you've got to have transportation, right?

Thanks guys! :)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #179 on: April 29, 2021, 11:20:33 AM »
Your weathering makes me super happy - it looks true to the universe and I love that. I'm dying to see you tackle clone wars era vehicles!  ()rr
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.