Imperial Bulletin > Imperial HR Office

a new collecting forum

(1/3) > >>

spudafett:
It seems that several here have collected action fleet ships pretty heavilly and I think a new subsection for action fleet scale collecting would be recieved well in thecollection sub-forums....

just an idea...

wraithnine:
i have quite a few  so i'm in

Luke Sprywalker:
I have most all of them and some of the figure lots that were sold in groups. Only a few of the transforming playsets. I even have the star destroyer and Vader's star destroyer. They were all put back in their boxes several years ago. Hey Spud the pooping Rancor is the greatest...

Reconsgt:
We'll look into adding it,  if there are other AF collectors, please chime in here as well

spudafett:

--- Quote from: Luke Sprywalker on October 26, 2009, 02:54:56 PM ---I have most all of them and some of the figure lots that were sold in groups. Only a few of the transforming playsets. I even have the star destroyer and Vader's star destroyer. They were all put back in their boxes several years ago. Hey Spud the pooping Rancor is the greatest...

--- End quote ---

star destroyer? vaders star destroyer?  what line of toys are you talking about?!  I didn't think the star destroyer ever made it past the prototype stage...  I know there was a 6 inch scale star destroyer made WAY back in die cast... could this be the toy your thinking of?  or perhaps the titanium? or micro machine?  idk...

you could make it a micro-machine general forum... since action fleet is micro-machine brand toys...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version