Imperial Bulletin > Imperial HR Office

Congratulations and thank you...

(1/4) > >>

hangarbay94:
I hope this doesn't come accross as too much of a brown nose, but I just had to post this (and no I'm not on medication).

I just wanted to thank Tamer, Clonehead, Recon and the other guys on admin here for creating such a wonderful site. Since joining you guys always take the time to look at every new item I've posted and I just wanted to thank you for all of your dedication and hard work, you've certainly got me hooked.

The new changes look awesome and will allow an even wider forum for us creative types.

I've made it my mission to contact people I don't see on these boards and let them know how great it is here, it is the least I could do.

Thanks so much guys, you are doing a fantastic job.

TheCloneCommander:
hear, hear !!! well said Jules  ;D

spudafett:
DITTO!

wraithnine:
absolutley agree thats why i'm pushing the site on my channel   its the best site i've ever posted on !

Phatty:
That feedback is more than we ever dreamed of!  Three guys with very little computer skills set out to create a fun, stress free, non-flaming website where we could all come together and have a good time has blossomed into what it is today, and I couldn't be happier!  Thanks go out to YOU guys for making ISY what it is today.  We've very glad to have you all aboard, and hope you remain so for a very long time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version