Imperial Bulletin > Imperial HR Office

customs subthreads...

(1/2) > >>

spudafett:
I was wondering what it would take for regular customs posters to have their own subthreads to showcase their customs?  kind of like the best of sections over at st6, clint knows what I'm talking about...

this may help people like clint, tamer, doc, and me who have LONG threads going to better organize stuff into individual posts that people can access and see a little eisier.  I know that new members alot of times miss things from the begining of these long threads because they don't want to sift through all the posts...

Tamer:
We are thinking about offering our custom folks a little forum love. Stay tuned.

spudafett:
spread the love man spead the love

yeah it needs some tlc...

DocOutlands:
Y'know... I was wondering how to better arrange my posts so as to better showcase my customs.  The only approach I came up with that I felt had any merit was to have a "master-index" thread that only I could post on and posts would be a single pic of the custom that linked to a thread dedicated to that custom's pics and discussion.  Then, the index thread could be pinned to the top for easy reference.  I think that would bog down in the pinnings, tho - that would really need a "Galleries" forum under Customs and Dioramas where the index threads were run and then the individual customs threads would run, as normal, in the Customs forum.

Can you tell I cut my file-organizing teeth on MS-DOS computers?   8)

Clonehead:
Well you could create a thread where you just had text links to that part of your customs thread.
Make up a title for a project and make it a link to the right page or even reply of your customs thread. You could even post a pic in front of every link. It would take some dedication especially in my case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version