Imperial Surplus Sales > Star Wars Wanted

Narceron Needs Star Wars Toys. . . .TRADE/SALE LIST

(1/3) > >>

narceron:
I'm gonna change this to stuff I would like to buy or trade for:

Shuttle Tydirium(or any shuttle), I don't need the wings, but will trade for a whole shuttle, will also buy reasonable, condition not as important(I'll be painting it).

Tie Interceptor:  I still need to find one of these

Snow Troopers:  Saga or VTOC(is that right?) preferred, but will take any made in the last ten years or so, :)

AT-ST:  I'd like to get one of these as well.

Speeder bike:  I'd like two, but these are a low priority want, :)

Grievous Wheel bike:  Just need the ring and maybe body

Bhaarc speeder(clone wars speeder), I'd like to get the racer one, in coruscant colors(so I don't have to repaint).

ANYTHING HOTH!

I have the following for trade/sale:

TIE Bomber, no bombs, but the pilot is ready to head out!

Incomplete Gunship, missing well, everything, kind of.  It had the doors(though they are from a newer model), the wings, the bigs guns, the canopy, does not have bombs and one of the rapel lines has been chewed off(severed)

DocOutlands:
Like this part?

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-IMPERIAL-SHUTTLE-COCKPIT-BODY-PART_W0QQitemZ360114074597QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item53d878b3e5

Check out his store and other auctions.  I think you'll be able to pick up the exact parts you need - and fairly cheep!  I have a couple of custom ships based on the Lambda-class body that I plan to make (someday) and figure I'll snag the individual parts to do it.

narceron:
ha, that is missing a lot of stuff.

I consider my sirian navy a blend of V and star wars, basically so I can have the battle all joe fans had as kids . .. against the SW figures we all got from older siblings, :)

I also have plans for, well, kind of a mothership.

DocOutlands:
Yeah, it is.  He sells individual pieces to repair ships, so I figure a customizer who only needs part of a ship prolly stands a good chance of finding just the parts he's gonna need for a better price that way.  Honestly, I might be wrong - haven't tried it yet.

narceron:

--- Quote from: DocOutlands on May 25, 2009, 08:43:16 PM ---Yeah, it is.  He sells individual pieces to repair ships, so I figure a customizer who only needs part of a ship prolly stands a good chance of finding just the parts he's gonna need for a better price that way.  Honestly, I might be wrong - haven't tried it yet.

--- End quote ---

You are probably correct.

Though in my case, I plan to just find shuttle sans the wings and see if I can get 1-3 that way, though this guy would be good to go to if I get some real junkers, :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version