Imperial Review > Star Wars Model Kits

Great kits coming from Bandai

<< < (3/31) > >>

Clonehead:
I gotta say, these kits do look like great quality.
I am excited about the new kits coming out for force awakens but this kind of detail could fuel any builders passion.

JDeck:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on August 25, 2015, 04:41:34 PM ---I gotta say, these kits do look like great quality.
I am excited about the new kits coming out for force awakens but this kind of detail could fuel any builders passion.

--- End quote ---
  Yeah I saw some of those new Revell kits. The Falcon has the correct size sidewall, which is an improvement over the old. I'd like to see the details on it. From what  I hear its like 120 piece, sounds like a lot, but its 1/48 that's huge for a falcon. I'll bite on it if Bandai doesn't make one. Other than the Falcon they seem like re-packs of the old. The ep.7 kits are under wraps but that new speeder is cool I'd get that. Like I say I won't buy ep.7 stuff until I see the movie.

Tamer:
I was that new Revell Falcon at WM the other day too. Pretty cool.

These Bandai Kits are amazing.

JDeck:
Bandai will be having their own Force Friday at :01 9-4-15. Evidently they'll be making TFA models on gunjap.com I found these pics. TFA X-wing and TFA Millennium Falcon. I figured they would end up making the TFA Falcon I can only hope it comes with the parabolic radar dish as well, it looks to be 1/144.

The details are in on the 6" Boba Fett and Slave I. The fett will be ESB version only, little bummed since Hasbro already made the ESB Fett I was hoping for the ROTJ option. The Slave I is awesome though definitely getting that.

Tamer:
Sweet, thanks for keeping us in the loop on these.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version