Author Topic: Ebay Sellers and Stores you use?  (Read 78088 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Ebay Sellers and Stores you use?
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2013, 09:52:10 AM »
Since eBay now gets a percent of the shipping cost, I will notice that sometimes when my auctions renew or are relisted, the combined shipping option that I had set will vanish. It is by their design, I would suspect. Just another trick up their sleeve.
Yep, just click request total from seller.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2013, 05:17:19 PM »
Thanks to Sjefke I am seeing a whole new range of great products when it comes to three and three quarter customizing. I think this latest one has thought of about every weapon or AF Accessory we might ever need:

Marauder Inc Link

I mean these items are just a few dollars. I haven't seen so many different heavy and regular weapons anywhere.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2013, 09:07:19 AM »
I wanted to expand on a few of the items you can get from Marauder Inc that I very briefly showcased last night.

This is the main link:

Marauder Inc

I wanted to showcase a few of the items I really liked though that are some things that would really lend themselves to adding some extra accessories and diorama possibilities:

Locker Wardrobe

This sure would fit in almost any line up wouldn't it!

Bunk Beds

They remind me of what I had when I was in basic training and AIT!

Bulletin Board/Black Board

How easy would it be to convert this to any tactical diorama whether it be JOE or Star Wars?

Probably the main thing I know Marauder Inc for is their awesome custom weapons, some with removable clips, bi-pods, special grips, etc. Take a look at this good example:

Custom 1 to 18 Scale Weapons

I mean its another no-brainer.

And don't forget about your heavy weapons:

TOW Anti-Armor Missile Launcher

Gatling Gun

Folks, I am really just scratching the surface too. There is just about any kind of weapon you can think of and any type of set piece you might be thinking of so just hit the link at the top and have fun.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 09:11:06 AM by Tamer »

Offline Laojax

• Ensign
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2013, 07:18:13 AM »
Thanks for the tips on shipping, guys! I'll try lodging a grievance with eBay and see what happens. Would be great of I could get that sixty beans back!

Offline rex smoke

• A Droid's Worst Nightmare
  • Commander
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2013, 07:21:57 AM »
Wow this seller is great. Those bunks look just like the ones in the clone barracks we see on umbarra

Offline Sjefke

• Commodore
  • The Yuzzum is in
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2013, 08:12:33 AM »
Thanks for the tips on shipping, guys! I'll try lodging a grievance with eBay and see what happens. Would be great of I could get that sixty beans back!

Your S+H should get adjusted.  When I ordered multiple items from this seller, I was charged for the item with the highest shipping cost, and the rest was free.

Offline Sjefke

• Commodore
  • The Yuzzum is in
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2013, 08:19:40 AM »
Anyone know where i can get some complete cheap stormtroopers? need them for the bday contest

I have your Stormies.  
You gotta go thru the seller's entire inventory sometimes to find deals.  Sinodolls is inexpensive, but descriptions aren't accurate.  They certainly aren't collectors.  

Check out these so called "Clone Troopers". ::)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-5-Star-Wars-2005-CLONE-TROOPER-Revenge-Of-The-Sith-ROTS-Figure-2005-SK95-/350858706293?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item51b0cefd75

... but if you're looking to make Zombie Troopers, may I suggest these.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Free-ship-LOT-5-STAR-WARS-POWER-OF-THE-FORCE-2-COMMTECH-STORMTROOPER-FIGURE-SU84-/370865904264?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5659549a88
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 01:25:03 PM by Tamer »

Offline Sjefke

• Commodore
  • The Yuzzum is in
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2013, 08:23:33 AM »
Thanks to Sjefke I am seeing a whole new range of great products when it comes to three and three quarter customizing. I think this latest one has thought of about every weapon or AF Accessory we might ever need:

My pleasure Tamer.  This is good quality stuff too.  The plastic is hard, durable stuff.  It's nothing like what Hasbro gives us.  You wont believe the detail either.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2013, 01:26:16 PM »
Wow Sjekfe, those prices are great with free shipping on those stormies too.

Looks like that first set of Stormies sold out already (we are good).

Here is another link I think folks will find handy when it comes to Stormies:

More Sinodoll's Stormy Stuff
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 01:48:30 PM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2013, 08:52:58 AM »
Its about time I continued our Ebay Series this time with our very own the Clonehead!

I have probably known Clint almost as long as I have been in this hobby and I consider Clint a good friend in addition to one of the best custom artist I know. His work schedule as a rigger is always dependent on weather, but he is always dabbling in the best parts and pieces and that you need to make that great custom figure or diorama. First off just go check out his ebay store and then take a look at his Resin Casted SW and JOE Products.

Some of the newer casts include:

the Black Series Padme

the Retaliation Kwinn

the Army of Darkness Deadite

the Retaliation Lift Ticket

the TAC Zombie Viper

and even a  1/6 Scale Commander Cody

Custom Heads that are really popular. Trying to buy the entire figure outright will break your bank account, but getting just the piece you need for that ultimate custom figure for a fraction of the cost is just using your noggin. Trust him to deal fairly and quickly as his feedback score speaks for itself.

Offline DarthDrew

• Lieutenant
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2013, 06:42:48 AM »
Nice casts, that Cody cast is amazing, if only I had some figures in that size.
Also, it looks like tunghori has listed a lot more figures, including HK-50. I saw he had a TVC Bastila for auction last night, maybe he has more and is testing the waters, hard to say. So if anyone is looking for a Bastila, I'd keep an eye out for this just in case.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2013, 03:26:19 AM »
Thanks for the message DarthDrew. I will go take a look and perhaps do a front page posting today.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2013, 07:49:48 AM »
I saw that our Clonehead has added some much needed AT-TE and LAAT missles and wanted to get em featured:

AT-TE Large Cannon Missle

AT-TE Smaller cannon missles

LAAT (Republic Gunship) Back Missle

LAAT (Republic Gunship) Nose Missles

As you can see these are just spot on accurate and fit in the right places. I have done business with Clint numerous times and he always goes above and beyond to make sure you are pleased.

Offline rex smoke

• A Droid's Worst Nightmare
  • Commander
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2013, 05:46:56 AM »
Those look great. I dont know if this is the right place to be posting this but does anyone know how to fix the spring loaded projectile cannons on the Gunships or AT-TEs? Whenever i put the bullets in the stay for about 3 seconds and then shoot.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2013, 12:03:43 PM »
Those look great. I dont know if this is the right place to be posting this but does anyone know how to fix the spring loaded projectile cannons on the Gunships or AT-TEs? Whenever i put the bullets in the stay for about 3 seconds and then shoot.

If anyone would know I think it would The Clonehead. He tears apart everything.  ;D