Author Topic: vintage x-wing laser cannon  (Read 1325 times)

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
vintage x-wing laser cannon
« on: February 01, 2010, 09:03:28 PM »
I need at least one of these... anyone have an extra (or a set) that they would be willing to part with or trade for?

I have cast resin parts to trade with among other things, just ask... but I'm realy needing one of these laser cannons.  I'd hate to have to scalp it off one of my other customs....

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
Re: vintage x-wing laser cannon
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 09:16:39 PM »
I got 2 black ones and 2 gray ones. Someone bought me an x-wing at a garage sell a few years ago and that is what it came with. What you got to trade? I would be willing to part with the whole thing  cuz  I have little interest in the old stuff.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
    • deviant art
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 09:30:10 PM »
I'd take the whole thing off your hands. 

I'll be willing to pay shipping costs and I can trade any amount of cast resin parts you might want (within reason). Check out my thread in this section on what parts I have available.

other than that I don't have a whole lot to offer.  I have a few odd random stuff I won't ever use but I doub't youd be interested in it. It's mostly vintage weopons from odd and end toy lines that aren't star wars. 

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 09:42:11 PM »
Actually you said vintage, and it might not be that, they might be the '95 or '96 re-release. Does that matter? It was the same mold. I have 2 of them, x-wings. But one of them doesn't have the guns. I would be willing to part with them both. Let me look at what you got.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
    • deviant art
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 09:46:18 PM »
all I'm needing at the moment are at least 2 matching pairs of x-wing laser cannons...

however I am interested in getting another x-wing or two esp. if they are the newer more corrected scale.

let me know what you'd like in exchange for them.  I'm a little strapped on cash right now but I think I might be able to scrounge something up.