Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Rebels, Rebels Saga Legends, and Command Series

AT-DP

<< < (5/5)

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Master Obi Wan Kenobi on June 05, 2014, 07:14:13 AM ---It looks nice different but nice

--- End quote ---

I am just a bit irritated the legs don't articulate, but after the lousy joints in the legs for the larger sized AT-ST perhaps that is ok.

Tamer:

It might be time to head to Target...

I wasn't liking their price hikes, but it looks like their Exclusive AT-DP with AT-DP Pilot now has been place online. It is still showing out of stock online, but I am assuming the find in a store option will start registering real soon. Thanks to our friends at JTA for the notice.

Tamer:
The DPCI is 087-06-1382 if you're trying to locate it in stores.

BTW, I checked my closest stores and it is saying out of stock. If anyone wants to give the ole Tamer an assist on a minty boxed version of this I would be most appreciative!

Skycaptain93:
I guess im pretty new to this whole community, but i dont understand why so many people care about articulation. I think all of the new vehicles from rebels are amazing.

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Skycaptain93 on June 28, 2016, 07:13:34 PM --- i dont understand why so many people care about articulation.

--- End quote ---

First off welcome. And in some instances if it means more stability and there isn't a need for multiple poses I can deal with it.

However, that being said, for me it is more about the de-evolution of our figures and vehicles. We have good existing molds and tooling for decently articulated figures and vehicles while we now see prices for 5 point figures that we used to super arty figs for.

And only one store now carries a true 3 and 3/4 super articulated figure. Of course I am only scratching the surface and others will for sure chime in. And as always here, to each their own. If you enjoy whats out there great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version