Author Topic: DARKCHILD CHRONICLES - Chapter 3 Pt1  (Read 3920 times)

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: DARKCHILD CHRONICLES - Chapter III HD movie now live!
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 10:04:06 AM »
Jules, each chapter surpasses the last, and this is no exception!  Fantastic job!  It is so rich and detailed!

Offline Crazddm

• Cadet
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2010, 06:53:19 PM »
still new here, but I LOVE it... that comic book like background you used was awesome...
heres hoping the next installment is here quick ;D
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
  - Henry J. Tillman

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2010, 04:31:54 AM »
Crazddm, thanks. I'm glad that you've ventured into the photonovel section and I appreciate the feedback.

It is interesting that you mentioned the comic book backgrounds as I seem to be moving away from trying to be photorealistic to a more Manga/comic book feel. This chapter especially lends itself to that genre.

I'll be back on the Dark Child horse in a couple of weeks, with an estimated release date sometime in May.

Also for those regulars to the novel, I've had a eureka moment...I've been struggling with the direction of the story for some time now, but a little digging into Star Wars history has found a story thread that fits really well into my own work. So I've now got a credible and really exciting direction for the story to go in...All of this means a production run of a good few years and possibly hours of film. Great for you lot, potentially life threatening for me....

Anyhow, to all of you who follow my little creative endulgence, thank you. You make the whole process very rewarding.