Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Vehicles

CUSTOM FODDER FINDS

<< < (3/3)

hangarbay94:
Finn, the hangar dio is flatpack... I should do a movie about how it goes together so watch this space...

DarthSinister:
On Wednesday I took my girls to Burger King and got em' both kid's meals. The new toys are mini super soaker guns. They reminded me of the little piece that screaming samurai used on his land speeder.   They're really cool shapes the only problem is they're molded with the super soaker logo on the side. That could be sanded off with a dremel.

Take a peak...
http://www.clubbk.com/Toys/Default.aspx

Cool little fodder pieces.

hangarbay94:
Excellent! What a great excuse for a double whopper with cheese!!!

finn:

--- Quote from: hangarbay94 on June 09, 2011, 03:58:42 AM ---Finn, the hangar dio is flatpack... I should do a movie about how it goes together so watch this space...

--- End quote ---

A how too movie would be awesome Hnagerbay but the problem is I would want to keep it set up all the time and that's the trouble... no room for that. I want it to house at least 4 X-Wings 2 A-Wings a B-wing and a Y-Wing at the same time along with filler pieces ... that's alot of space needed.

Still I would love a how too on your hangerbay setup as its close to the image I have in my head. Instead of the rusty colors you have I envision more of an Imperial gray color scheme more like the flight deck of a ship of the line as seen in ROJ when Han gives Lando permission to not scratch the Falcon, LOL!

hangarbay94:
I;m going to do a how to video next week!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version