Author Topic: Hey Guys  (Read 953 times)

Offline CandyBlues

• Ensign
    • Facebook
Hey Guys
« on: March 22, 2014, 08:46:07 PM »

Hey everybody, I'm David. I am from Oregon, currently living/working North Dakota. I've been meaning to make an account on here for some time.
I live atleast two hours away from any real shopping.... I havent seen any 3"black series since Thanksgiving.
Thankfully im moving back to Org in a couple of months to an area near a disney store! and Toys r us and plenty of other retail options!

So im a collector and and amateur customizer. Ive got lots projects in the works.  
 I collect some 3" figures.
 I've been collecting the 6" line
I'm not much of a completionist, but ill be getting the majority of these 6" figs.   
Some lego sets.
 Ive got alot of the action fleets, and micro machines.

And After getting the Prototype Boba Fett.... im gonna start collecting Sideshow now to.
 Ill do a video review on that soonish.

https://www.facebook.com/david.allan.503

Here is my facebook page if you like to see see anything ive currently done.
Ill make an actually page devoted to my work when ive got some decent stuff to show off.

Thank you.  0/

« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 09:03:18 PM by CandyBlues »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Hey Guys
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 04:20:51 AM »
Hello David,

Welcome to the Shipyards! It sounds like you currently live in a retail area like mine. I can totally understand the frustration of never seeing new product. I have pretty much given up on retail and am just doing online stores now. I am an action fleet and MM guy too. I look forward to seeing some of your custom work.