Author Topic: Missing in action. (00fire501)  (Read 1016 times)

Offline RedLeaderOne (00fire501)

• Star Wars YouTuber
  • Commander
  • I Love Talking Star Wars
    • Star Wars RedLeaderOne YouTube
Missing in action. (00fire501)
« on: July 14, 2012, 02:46:24 AM »
Hi guy's it's been awhile since I've been here on the yards, life been busy with a new addition to the family and starting a new job and all but hope to be a bit more active here the yards. Just to let you know our new baby boy is doing well as u would say the force is strong with him.

I'm still with the fire service part time but I've change my full time job as tech for fire equipment and now working at the hospital as a shift orderly in A&E and the wards, I really enjoy the new job plus it pays a lot better then the previous job.

I've slowed down on buying the hasbro toys and now going to focus on buying Sideshow troopers for now on,  really looking forward to getting my hands on the Snowtrooper next year.

that's it for now and I will see u on the forums.

thanks

00fire501

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
  • I am making this up as I go.
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
Re: Missing in action. (00fire501)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 03:49:10 AM »
congrats and all the best for you baby!! yeah, we all know that real life part so its normal to jump from here to there all the time. Keep things and the hobby to enjoy :)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 06:15:06 AM »
Good to hear from you. We all go through collecting focus changes as the costs go up, our space goes down, and life gives us different priorities. Glad to hear you are still in as Sideshow can definitely make you change focus and that the family is doing ok.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 04:43:48 AM »
congrats Malc  glad to hear that your still about ,i must admit the Hasbro collecting is dying fast over here  but sideshow is just waaaay too expensive for me  :(
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms